police brutality....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pagliaccio, Mar 11, 2010.

1. alright so im chilling at school and they jump this one guy...so it was a gang fight so after all that the fight was going towards my friend lil a he's small dude you feel me and the cop is like wtf? and so he hits him with his baton on the chest..so he sits back down so he told him wtf why'd you hit me and the cop was yelling at him repeatedly hitting hit chest with the baton and all of the class stood and everyone was like wtf..and other homeboy start yelling and he's going ape shit so they tale him out side start trying to "restrain him",so the there slamming the shit out of him and what not my other friends like WTF?!?! so another cop rolls him he's skinny the guy that was getting restrained was like kinda big he was muscle,but the third guy was like skinny and they're slamming the shit out of him,but there still fucking hitting lil a on the chest. they called me and shit i was going home and the cop told me he doesn't give a shit he can do what they fuck they want too im like wtf... so yeah...

so im sorry for being long i just had to say it here....

2. Sounds like a lawsuit.

3. dude lil A is 15 yrs old.

4. You were chilling at school.. a fight starts, and you walk home?

Arent fights at school still like the #1 most entertaining things you can see during a school day?

5. haha i know man, i think the important question is, why did u bail on the fight hahaha

6. no i walked out of school after all of it finished...
    and there's a fight at my school like er'day...

7. oic.. your friend is 15 tho?

8. yeah not cool...it's an alternative school so cops think they can do whatever they want too they don't give a shit..school is so bad they just put like random ppl in one room...im 18 with like with freshman and middle schooler.. :/

9. no wonder i didnt understand 90% of your story......

10. yeah nice one....

11. lol im serious. was that the best you could type?

maybe thats how you talk.. haha :smoke:

12. dude,idc your just basically talking shit..if you think im stupid go ahead.

13. You're in a school where the bad kids go... And your friend tried to get up after a fight had just been contained? Come on dude...

14. he was just standing up to move 'cause the fight was going on towards him.

15. #15 smokee323, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    fuck the police..
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ-2OMIQbq4"]YouTube- Rodney King Beatin[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgiR04ey7-M"]YouTube- L.A. Riots of 1992: Rodney King speaks; Late troop arrival[/ame]
    LMFAO 3:20 ^

16. #16 Ammonia13, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010

Dude i went to altervative school i got a better education there. And i got along with every one we all got bulled in school and when we stood up for are selves we got put there. over my 13 years of school i have been in 230 fights ~_~ i say i won about 60 of them fuckign bitches always jump me in groups of like 5 so dont say its for bad kids sure there are some there but not all of them. mand i was typeing this and i was like i got like 6 people who when i see them getting a fucking ball bat in the side of the head.:rolleyes:

17. got 'em

18. I would point out that your spelling and grammar is atrocious in all of your posts, and there is no way a good kid gets into 230 fights in school, but alas, you didn't even make it through the day without getting banned.