Police Brutality.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoketillidie42, Sep 7, 2004.

1. last year, my cousin got hella drunk and high :smoking:. They were in a parking lot, and they saw this lady walk into a store with her car running. So they decided to steal the car. so now they drove off with a stolen car that they took. They drive somewhere else in another parking lot and start doing donnuts and shit. Finally they rolled the car, and the cops showed up looking for the stolen car. So my cousin and his friend start to run from them on foot. The cops sharted to run after then. After like 5 mins into the chase they run into a dead end. The cops now have their guns pointed on them telling them to lie down on the ground. My cousin says, "FUCK YOU PIG!." One of the cops run up to him and throw him on the ground face-first into the cement. And then like 8 other cops showed up and all started beating the shit out of him. hitting him with their stick things, and kicking him. Finally they stop and arrest him. He went to Dallas, TX jail for about 2 weeks. His mom bailed him out and got a lawyer. They tryed to press charges on the police officers for police brutality. They did. So now he has 5 years on probation and 600 hours off community service. I thought i would just tell you guys that.

2. if i was the cop your cousin said 'fuck you pig' to, i'd do the same exact thing. smash the kids face in.

cool story though :smoke:

3. Well that fucking dirtbag deserved it. Your cousin, not the police officer, he was just doing his job. It's like making fun of a high school kid who bagged your groceries with plastic and it ripped. He was probably fighting back and resisting, he deserved more than what he got.

4. What would your cousin have done if the tables were turned???

I know If i was a cop and some one stole a car and done the shit they done, I'd be very worried about the type of person I was dealing with.. The cop was put through unnecesary danger because of this kid...

5. I'd say your cousin deserved it dude, he got drunk and high and irresponsible and stole someone's car. Also, it's better to just not run than to resist arrest and run away because he probably knew that if he ran they'd catch him and beat the shit out of him.

6. depends on if he was fighting back.

the one cop beating him definately sucks, and was probably entirely uncalled for unless he was really really resisting.

but the rest of the cops comming in to the picture, thats just unnecassary.

7. the cop was just doing his job, i dont wanna sound like a dick about ur cousin, but why the fuck did he steal a car? he derserved what he got. i know i wouldnt want some drunk punk stealin my car.....but anyways, peace...

8. your cousin deserved it, he shouldnt have ran. That right there is considering resisting, and as for him saying fuck you pig I believe I Would have kicked his ass too. I mean I am not pro police but you dont have to be a dick to them, especially after stealing a car, driving under the influence and evading arrest. Sounds like your cousin felt like he was man enough to steal the car but wasnt man enough to face up to the punishment, Im sorry but I dont like those kind of people, just my oppinion though. Not to be a dick

9. Yeah, your cousin shouldn't have been stealing cars and resisting arrest from those cops. I don't feel that brutality is needed to detain someone. Of course, making such a lude comment doesn't particularly help your cousin's situation. So, he kinda was asking for that beatdown by acting like a fool. I have been beaten by police using brutality, and I was innocent. But when you are asking for trouble, then it isn't necessarily the same thing.

10. Your cousin is an idiot.