Police brutality.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chronicman00, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Fuck cops like this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oUkiyBVytRQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oUkiyBVytRQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Asshole thinks he owns the street or something. The guy hit the curb and a representative for TIMES UP! said that the cyclist in this video was arrested, held for 26 hours, and charged with attempted assault and resisting arrest. He was knocked to the ground just because he didnt have the required lights.

2. why did the cop do that? :confused:

3. Oh hey sorry man im pretty blazed and forgot to add why he did that. I edited the post and it says it under the video.

4. What the fuck? How are they gonna arrest him for that? They should arrest that fucking officer!

5. They took that cops badge and gun and now hes doing hardcore desk work while someone else does his job.:laughing: He deserves it.

6. That's really fucked up.

They have Critical Mass bike events here in San Diego, always a bunch of people drunk/stoned. Who knows, I might end up at one in the next few months.

7. haha justice!

Sort of. He should be pushed off a bike going at a good speed.:p

8. the cop thinks hes the shit

9. I think Anti-Flag said it best:

"Fuck Police, Fuck Police, Fuck Police brutality."

10. oh man, if i was the guy filming i would be shitting a brick. Probably yelling at the other cop.

"ARREST HIM RIGHT NOW FOR ASSAULT OR YOU AREN'T DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB!"

11. no he deserves to be fired and put on a bicycle so people can throw bricks at him while he rides down a main road

12. for some reason this doesnt surprise me police brutality happens all the time, ever heard of Sean Bell who was killed on his wedding day after the NYPD pumped over 50 rounds into his car and killed him(he was unarmed and had nothing illegal on him)

13. Hurray for taxes!!

14. Now thats fucked up.

15. wow what an asshole

16. as long as they have "power", there will be corruption.

17. There everywhere... if a civillian did that tho, they would be looking at jail time and maybe BIG settlements and shit...

18. yup cant agree with you more on that one. I dont get how the biker was charged with attempted assault he was probably knocked out or some shit.