Police brutality

Discussion in 'General' started by Phen, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Post your police brutality videos, this one makes me SICK

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk7bs3FBcr4&list=UUWZMzpU_MP-B13I04bVGrQQ&index=4][HD] Barrie Police Brutality (Jason Nevill) @ Bayfield Mall, Barrie, Canada - YouTube[/ame]

2. Nobody likes a good beating video?

3. Bump this shit. I almost made this exact thread lol. This could seriously go somewhere, we need a place to document all this fucked up shit that cops do

YouTube

YouTube

4. Bump. Keeping this alive. Civil service sacrifices a lot, but no one deserves immunity to punishment after committing needless violence.

5. Subbed. I'm going to bed. Definitely have some vids to post tomorrow. I've almost made this thread multiple times was just too damn lazy.

6. I can't imagine this will stay up long.:cool:

7. WHY COPS FEAR-SHTF - YouTube

Sorry, here's the link since I don't know how to get the video to post :mad:

It's a long video, but it's worth the watch. The Fouad Kaady case is particularly disturbing.

8. We need to just dissolve the police force. This is the kind of shit that keeps me up at night.

9. I hate this shit.

10. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']I can't imagine this will stay up long.:cool:[/quote]

Why do you say that? Were all gonna come together and talk about the authority figures in our lives that fuck us over so badly.

I think it will be very interesting, i bet plenty of people have some good stories of how the police abused their power. I know i do, but im in class so i dont have the time to post just yet

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxlL0I5AWLI]If You See Something, Film Something II: Recording Police is a Dangerous but Necessary Thing to Do - YouTube[/ame]

very heartbreaking, might even have graphic content, ive watched the first 10 seconds and i cant handle anymore then that

12. Subbed. I'm going to bed. Definitely have some vids to post tomorrow[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]...

13. I used to be one not to say fuck the police but after that video all i want is a nice 5 round fight with some pd officers in a cage.

14. watch these vids all the time... fucking nauseating. luckily myself and family/friends have never experienced anything like this

15. fuck the police is the motto round here. there pretty crooked round these parts .

16. When I was like 15 I went to my grandmas, and when I was at the mall in her city something like this happened. Her town is mostly populated by black people and were not having that shit. Out by the parking lot two black guys were fighting and cops showed up. The cops kept shoving them and these dudes kept pushing there hands down saying "dont be shovin around like that". After the second time the cops start being way overly aggressive with these dudes and start hitting them after they were being smart asses and pushing there hands. Next thing I like every black person outside just surround these cops and start yelling "better not hit that nijja again bitch" and shit like that. The cops got a little scared and stand up with their tasers out. The crowd does not like this at all. One dude yells and says "y'all got 30 seconds to get off them and get the fuck outta here before shit gets real, because if you shoot one of us with that shit yall are gonna be tryin to arrest 30 nijjas while gettin your ass beat". These officers looked scared as fuck and just got in their cars and drove away.

I think its the craziest thing ive ever seen. I thought I was gonna see these cops get the fuck beat out of them by these dudes. I know those cops were scared. There was probably 15-20 dudes ready to fight. Half of them were wearing wife beaters or didnt have a shirt on, just lookin scary ass fuck

17. Corrupt cops just make me fucking sick to my stomach.