Police brutality goes Dutch.

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 133001, Jun 10, 2009.

1. #1 Deleted member 133001, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
    Known about this for a long time but, in spirit of all the brutality videos I see popping up on GC:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFONZDwz3IY]YouTube - Scholierenstaking: politie mept leerlingen[/ame]

My little cousin goes to this school, back in the beautiful Netherlands ;). The students were protesting the amount of hours they had to put in a year or something.. It was allowed, nation wide, so the cops had no reason to whip em' like that. (According to my cousin anyway :p)

I think it's a retarded reason to protest, but it doesn't excuse hitting underage students with batons. In the middle part, they're walking away and the cop keeps hitting the one kid like an asshole

2. almost makes me want to be a cop just so that I could not be an asshole like these guys

3. Haha that'll teach those Euros to brag about their "liberated" work week,

4. I have a bad temper and Im glad I have never gotten harrassed like that, I dont think I could stop myself from doing something bad regardless of the consequences. I would shove that baton so far down that one dudes ass he would never be able to sit again.

5. Western Europe still gets four to six weeks of holiday as standard...can't say I'm not jealous:rolleyes:

6. Fucking sickening.

7. haha they kept whipping 'em like they were cattle talking smack. i agree with locusts, if i was that one dude in the tan clothes i would have shoved that cop to the ground after the second hit of that baton, regardless of the consequences.

are many police in the UK like this? i've been in quite a few protests and sit ins, and shit only starts getting like that when people go after the cops first, or do something that endangers another human.

8. Me too but I hate their self-rightousness about it.

9. Nwa - F The police

10. I thought I was going to see a video of a cop kicking a perp with wooden shoes

11. Who the fuck are those cops so I can find them, cut there eyelids off and feed them nothing but sleeping pills.

They should get fucking locked up or beaten. All those fucking kids should have just charged those cops and fucking pummeled them.

12. Damn smelly Europeans always looking for an excuse to not work or go to school.

13. Haha

14. what ever happened to being a civilized country. those pigs are emulating the american pigs now? wtf. i would be the guy with a sniper rifle popping them one at a time from 300 yds. only giving them what they deserve...

15. Cool story bro

16. I think that woulda threw me over the edge if I were there and repeatedly got hit, I woulda found some sort of weapon and hit those fuckin pig motherfuckers in the face.

17. Crazy dutch bastards. Just kidding im dutch, we tend to be stubborn and have hot tempers.

18. The cops were never charged with anything. My cousin says the mayor visited their school and they could ask questions, apparently the dude in the tan jacket pwned him. (y'know, argumentatively)