Police broke two of my flowering plants.... :( what the fuck?

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Jan 29, 2014.

1. I know, that might possibly be the story though, and it makes a bit of sense because OP described the personal spite his neighbors showed to him prior to them calling the cops on him. But at the end of his second post, he says there's no way they could have seen him.

If I were him, if he hasn't already, I would investigate that shit and see exactly through which window it was possible through any angle to get a nice clear view into his house... and if it were even near the grow room or if he ever handled any plants in that view into his house. 

I'd go down that road in a second. I'd want them fired and make sure they never got to work in LE again. Is that the kind of cops you want patrolling your neighborhood? Never let dirty cops get away with it. When you do, you might as well support it. Legit or not...When do cops have the right to enter homes with no probable cause and steal and destroy property? OP NEEDS to get a lawyer, at minimum to contact the ACLU. What is stopping them from coming back and doing the same thing next week?

3. #23 Gonzopoly*, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    I said legit like the cops had no right to take legal property for legal patients. 

4. I know. I was saying that even if OP was growing illegally. Cops have no right to enter anyone home without a warrant. UNLESS there is imminent danger to life or property.  There was neither. And this just shows that they will do as they please to him, in his home. And that is unacceptable on every level. Even if he wants to just let it go...Vigilance is the price we must pay for freedom.  And that is why this Nation is slipping into tyranny. Because good men remain silent.

At minimum he should contact the ACLU. These cops are corrupting our laws and eroding the Constitution. Do you think it's accidental, or is it a calculated move? I think it is tactical genius myself. And it is exactly how I would do it if control was my intent.
    And if he allows them to go unchecked, and the next guy does...eventually they are going to show up and execute the people they think are radicals and subversives...That is where we are heading. We have seen it throughout history in the rise of dynasty's and empires. How are we any different? Because we can make a tweet to warn people? A tweet that can be silenced by the men who are controlling the flow of information?

I'm not busting your chops Gonz.....This is bad shit. Really bad shit....and OP is in a position where he can stop it. I just hope he does.

5. It is a rare case when the PD actually compensates someone for destroyed property(marijuana especially). And I remember reading OP's previous threads where he was boasting about how he was over the legal limit with his grow but his landlord was OK with it. I don't think cops would be OK with it though. If he did in fact have more plants than he was allowed to grow, there will be no compensation, and he is lucky to be out of jail.

Did not catch that....IS THIS TRUE OP? If so then that is a bad example, and part of a growing problem in our community and culture.
    But regardless, I will accept the OP's actions, though wrong over that of the police. Men who are sworn to uphold the law, yet feel it is perfectly acceptable to break it, and defy the Constitution. And it still does not justify their actions since they entered without a warrant.
     If however there was a fire, they entered and discovered illegal activity as a result....then that would be the misfortune of the person responsible.

7. #27 Gonzopoly*, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="Ẅest Čoast" post="19435956" timestamp="1391106060"]It is a rare case when the PD actually compensates someone for destroyed property(marijuana especially). And I remember reading OP's previous threads where he was boasting about how he was over the legal limit with his grow but his landlord was OK with it. I don't think cops would be OK with it though. If he did in fact have more plants than he was allowed to grow, there will be no compensation, and he is lucky to be out of jail.[/quote]I didn't catch that eitherEdit: This post basically ends thread then

8. sounds like your neighbors are complete dicks

No, the plants are well under the limit. In total there can be 45 and we are well bellow that amount.

10. keel them

11. Then today, your mission is to contact the ACLU before you get high! BEFORE!

Ill for sure call them today. I can't just get a little high before I call the ACLU? Just a little high.

I contacted my friends lawyer who is very good and he has pointed me in the right direction, and gave me a guy that he knows and is supposed to be good. The guy specializes in cannabis laws and seemed excited. My friend took a picture of the police pulling plants out of the house on his phone so thats good I guess.  

Good deal man. Of course he was excited....blood in the water and the fins go up. Even a bad lawyer can get a settlement on a clear violation. Even your bad neighbors will be good witnesses for you. Good luck..keep us informed.