Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police are watching my house, what to do

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 4, 2011.

1. Not sure if troll but all I will say is if they're watching your house they might be keeping an eye on your online activity.. Which would mean you pretty much just told them where your stash is..

Not trying to sketch you out even more dude, just posting what came to mind when I read your post. I wish you the best!

2. an if they come up to your house dont open the door w/e you do...
    ask for a search warrant if they cant produce a court ordered search warrant with a judges sig. they cant make you open the door

3. Yeah I was going to say this too... atleast go behind a proxy if your going to run online for help about the cops

4. dude..
    wen u get caught with weed or weed paraphanalia an if they see bags of potting soil in your house,
    or fertilizer..
    WTF DO YOU THINK THERE GNA THINK YOUR DOIN?????

paranoid or not better safe then sorry huh?

5. If you don't have a current grow, then its not illegal to have soil.

There are plenty of people that can have normal gardens without actually having a grow op. I know for a fact that I have lights, buckets, nutrients, all for growing vegetables in an annual garden of mine, and even though I did grow marijuana at one point, they have absolutely no possible way to prove that considering all the evidence has been eradicated. I certainly would not get charged with cultivation with these items in my possession.

Be smart, and learn that just because you love the plant doesn't mean you have to grow it. It brings a general feeling of respect for all plants by showing the simple miracle of life. Life you can learn from, but never speak with.

6. That's what i'm doing... Maryland is one of the STRICTEST states when it comes to Marijuana. I know that people say weed isn't a big deal, but the cop that caught me was one of those old veteran guys who seemed really pressed.

Illegal is illegal, and you're right. It's better to be safe than sorry. I'm going to keep low for months and months until I take the classes that clear my record.

I can't believe I have to go to these strides just for weed. Why does the world see weed as such a bad thing?

7. Because people are sheep and will believe anything they are told.

Sheeple.

8. One thing I wouldn't do is post my plan online.

9. I got a red light ticket last week.

.....the po is watching my home :eek:

10. Please permit me to apologize to you in advance.

Because, you have to be stupid to bury shit in your own fucking backyard, after you have been forewarned.

11. haha or go to there car and be like do you wana buy any weed!!!! because i would love to shove it right in your pussy. im a stoner not a murderer get out of my face bitch,
    thats all you have to say........

12. $20 says OP's story is true, however, his GF's dad is fucking with him to keep him from acting out of line, and it's working.

13. Yeah. Bro.

14. Smoke tabbacco out of a clean bong in your front yard lol

15. Try the ole banana in the tailpipe.

16. Not post on the internet?

17. Security check? I remember Barney Fife calling Juanita down at the diner and performing a trouble check. No such legal animal as a security check unless you live in a third world regime or Nazi Germany. Troll much?

18. All of this for possession of paraphernalia, I'm callin BS, IDC where you live.

19. Hide your wife, hide your kids, and hide your husband.