police are a JOKE

Discussion in 'General' started by Foofeenono12, Jul 12, 2009.

1. undercover car turns on blues on the high way after i was speedin up to make an exit, he was way far behind me and he floored it to catch up to me. i didnt want to pull over on the high way so i took the exit and then was going to pull over, since there is a law saying you dont have to stop where you feel uncomfortable. i was right in front of a light and was blocking a lane and the cops didnt give a crap. of course the two dudes were trying to act tough saying if i see blue i stop immediately. doesnt say the normal "do u kno why i pulled you over" bull shit didnt say "do you kno how fast you were going" bullshit. just told me "why are you in such a rush where are you going" i told him my girls place and i was speeding up to be able to make my exit. douche bag asks for my liscense and reg, i give him them. they both go away to their gay car, probly to suck eachother off real quick and look up my plates to find my record clean. i see them both get out of the car, and quickly put my passenger window up so the douche bag on the right couldnt run his mouth anymore. the clown on the left hands me a pink ticket and my reg and liscense and says "you have to go to court because of the speed, if you cant make it blah blah blah" and says "drive safe" and leaves, while the pussy on the right doesnt do shit and goes back and gets in the passenger side like a bitch. RIGHT as i turn on my car the light turns green, and as soon as i hit the gas to go, a big red truck barrels through the intersection, obviously blowing the red light since i had the green and there is a 2-3 second delay where everyone is red. i point out my window at him like "what the fuck" and the cop doesnt even do a thing and drives off. now i have to go to court for a ticket that says i was going 90 mph in a 55 mph highway, and the way he marked it down was he "matched" my speed using his vehicle. note the biginning of my story, he had to SPEED UP to catch up with me, way more than i did to beat the traffic to the exit, and there is no way he matched my speed at 90 mph on the dot. police are rediculous and when i am rich i am going to seek redemption.

2. Read the first sentence and gave up on caring after that. You were speeding, which is breaking the law. I see nothing wrong with the ticket he gave you.

3. Wut?

Someone else broke the law infront of them and you got a ticket for something you did not do? I don't know about you but that guy wouldn't be handing out anymore tickets if it was up to me.

4. some times it can be hard for large trucks to stop quickly. specially if they aren't paying attention to the light while it's yellow. it happens, but most of all, police would rather have you go through a yellow/red instead of slamming on your brakes and making the person behind you hit you.

sorry man, I wasn't there, I can't give you sympathy for that. I mean, you were speeding.
    there's a million things that could have happened, whether the cops were talking to each other and didn't see the truck, who knows man. just do what you need to do and get over it.

5. Lol, bein a bit dramatic dont ya think? They did thier job imo, but I wasnt there so I cant vouch for you or them. WHy did you ahve to speed up to make the exit anyway?

6. dude by big red truck i mean a friggen dodge. my other vehicle is an f150 and if the light can turn yellow, then red, then 3 seconds before mine turns GREEN, then he was SPEEDING EXCESSIVELEY.

and dont tell me youve never been in the far left lane and been like "oh shit thats my exit" and the only way to get over is to speed up? wow your the man dude

you people are morons i wasted all this time posting this

7. I usually anticipate my exits and make my way over a 1/2 a mile to a mile before hand, maybe i am just a smarter driver than you? The other option could have been to SLOW down and maybe get behind the cars in the other lane. Dunno man, I think you are just pissed cuz you broke the law and got caught. Hvae fun in court.

8. yes, but we don't bitch about it if we get caught.

9. Foofen you really shouldn't be complaining..He gave you a ticket for speeding, which you admitted to.

He didn't bust you for weed, he didn't even ask to search your car. Moron :wave:

10. QFT...

you deserved the ticket, and you got what you deserved, quit bitching

11. yeah you say that now, there will be a time for you to pay a fine for something retarded. I hope you get a jay walking ticket tomorrow

12. Dude, you are taking this like a little bitch, pay your fine and move on. Everyone gets a speeding ticket eventually.

13. if i got caught speeding i would go.. "fuck"! then i would be over it. i wouldn't make a rant about it, then call people morons because they dont agree with me. lifes to short to bitch about the little insignificant mishaps we have to deal with.

14. the fucking point was that i wasnt going fucking 90. you are the ones reading my bitching wow you are so much better than me.

15. Jaywalking is different, i know many people who have died as a direct result of the law YOU broke, my cousin died because some douchebag decided to do exactally what you did and cut across from the left lane to his exit and he hit my cousins bike...

as for jaywalking, do you know of anyone that died from a jaywalker???

16. and its not just a fine, its a court date. because he claims i was going 90 when i was not.

17. have fun proving that one to a judge....

18. Dude, a court date is just a glorified fine. Maybe a suspension if you got points on your liscense. You go into a room with a bunch of other offenders, one by one you go up and plead your case to the judge and he makes his ruling, then you go pay the fine. If your liscense is clear for the most part, all you are getting is a fine and an hour of 2 of your day wasted.

19. well i hope you can keep your composure in a court room better than you do on the internet.

20. for one i wouldve seen your cousin because my eyes work, and two are you serious? You jay walk at night in my college town theres a pretty good chance your getting hit by a car.