Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police and search warrents

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by theshadowshower, Jan 17, 2014.

1. If I bought seeds from a seed bank are the police actually care enough to look into it, I know this is short but i just want some reassurance

2. #2 GHTEndo, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Not really. I mean, they can't bust you for having seeds?

*EDIT*
    That's like having hempwick on you and wondering if you're going to get in trouble because you have hemp on your person?

3. They absolutely can bust him for having seed. They wont though.....unless you were ordering truly huge quantity.

Worst case you get a love letter from customs saying they keepa yo shit

• Like Like x 5
  4. Oh, ok. Thanks for the correction.
    :confused_2:  :bongin:

5. #5 Thicken Dense, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Technically they can bust you for ordering them, but it would require a sting operation and you'd have to sign for them. No federal cop is going to spend the resources busting you for the legal equivalent of finding seeds on the floor of your car. Local cops might bust you for simple possession if they catch you with them, but they don't have jurisdiction over US mail.

You could be ordering them for another location, you could be saving them for summertime, you might order them and never grow them. I have. Point is, nobody is going to swear under penalty of law that you're growing pounds of weed in your home just because you had a few seeds delivered to your house. And they can't get a search warrant without that.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Holy mother fuckin great response.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ordered a few autostrains. Took a while but it came in a DVD case , it was all goodSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3