Police Accidentally Shoot Newspaper Deliverers During Manhunt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Police Accidentally Shoot Newspaper Deliverers During Manhunt - Reason 24/7 : Reason.com

You hear about this shit all the time. Are they even training these guys nowadays? Or are they just giving badges to these idiots.

2. #2 MysteryRoach69, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
  3. This is ridiculous. Just cause one of your own bad cops went nuts doesn't mean you can go around shooting whoever.

4. ridiculous, how did they confuse them for male?

5. Looks like he tried to get a superior in trouble for brutalizing a suspect. Who ever reviews those complaints decided it was false and charged him with making false statements.

6. Hey man this guy threatened police officers and their families! And your complaining about two nobodies getting shot! How dare you!

Police officers life > Your life

7. But without police people can do whatever they want, some people would even be hurt!

8. People are being hurt and killed WITH the police!

9. I think the real story here is what the fuck is gonna happen to this rogue cop!

I will guess by the end of the weekend they will have shot him

If not he will come back and do something big. Holy fuck could this be the start of the next civil war?

10. anyone can be a cop

fuck that shit

the further we progress the more i look at police as other gangsters

11. We all know this rogue cop is dead, not only did he kill a cop but he threatened their families they will find a way to put a bullet or ten through his head.

12. Suicide via cop.

13. Dude you're really into this story aren't you? :p

14. Its the feel good story of the year: Cop takes revenge on corrupt system.

I expect lots of propaganda about this guy to come out in the near future

15. #17 Pizzaroll, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Edit: my bad didn't realize the OP was the one who posted that. Whoops :p

16. Sounds like he tried to whistleblow on a dirty cop got fired and went nuts.

17. Sarcasm dude

He posted the OP about this incident.

18. they actually shot at two trucks. after they shot at the newspaper ladies, the cops responding to the scene of shots fired opened fire on another truck down the street because they thought it was their suspect. there were wholes in the windsheild but nobody got hit in the second shooting