Police Abuse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well today my fiance was pepersprayed and arrested for standing up for her rights and challenging the cops authority. Standing up against tyrants is not fun, eapecially when you are among the few actively doing it, but I am proud of her.

I found a good lawyer who also values our liberties and will be defending against and pursuing the badged criminal masquerading as a public servant.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Good luck bro.
    Next time video it or have someone else do it

• Like Like x 1
  3. She was going to have her daughter (who luckily was a witness) record it but she was calling me instead. Unfortunately the cop left with her before I got there.

Many of them have to wear body cams but I assume the crooked bastards will delete it if it wasn't 'malfunctioning'.

Ty btw

• Like Like x 1
  4. What did she do to get peppersprayed? They just don't go shooting that stuff around like a clown with a confetti gun at the circus. If she was defying an order of the police, and was warned, then quite possibly it was deserved. Shooting someone in the back running away, isn't called for, pepper spray to someone defying order... maybe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. She is a pretty timid and loving person, she just refused to cooperate because he had no lawful authority to pull her over. She was sitting in the car while he was at the door and she has severe back pain so she cannot even be a threat without hurting herself severely.

Ultimately it was the cops ego trip I have no doubt there.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol your chick obviously wasn't doing what the cop asked... Why would you even give a cop shit especially In America where they shoot people so easily...

If you Respect the police they'll treat you the same back... Sorry to sound like the bad guy but your chick should of done everything the cop asked then maybe she wouldn't of got sprayed & arrested.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Trying to figure out why you wouldn't comply with what the police ask you to do like
    dLfPsSw.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Fuuuuck that!

You earn respect, it isn't given.

Like I said, it is tough for the few standing on principles of right and wrong, I have to say it is gross that you would defend physical violence for not complying with another human. No human has the right to command another human, you are presuming the cop has authority, which is the whole point, they don't, they have color of law backed by a tyrannical system.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Because some of us know that no one has the right to command another human being.

Sadly they don't teach the sugnificance of rights or the foundation for them, so most people are like you, submissive, obedient children. I don't say children as an insult, though I admit it sounds like it, I am saying that we are all adult human beings, we all have the same rights under the REAL law, so to submit to an arbitrary authority is a child-like mindset.

We have been psychologically trained to be submissive by society, it allows those with money to wield a lot of control over those who don't.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. There are some people who are douchebags and this includes people who have the job of policing others, but the vast majority aren't in what I've witnessed throughout the years. And I'm not saying your girlfriend was in the wrong because I really have no clue, but after watching Live PD for months now and seeing what these men and women go through, I know for a fact I couldn't be a cop cause I would have murdered some people by now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Sorry to hear that buddy. Good luck in your court case. Hope that it doesn’t cost you too much time and money. Had a family member who was arrested for selling two ounces of weed and by the end he got off but only after spending thousands of dollars in legal costs.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I appreciate it native. It is going to cost a lot but I cannot put a price on it, I will give my life for my principles, I will easily give money for it since that is just a small portion of my life.

Hopefully the counter-suit will recover all that I will be out.

I have no doubt that I will die defending my or someone elses rights, and I hope there is a Creator who acts as a Judge for all these pieces of shit who escape justice on Earth.

• Like Like x 2
  13. He says it better than I can. ghandi-evil-system.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. She is passive to a fault so I have been encourging her throughout our life together to come into her own, and she is.

Police do go through a lot but, they sign up for a job that compels them to violate other peoples rights, it should be a bad job. You should have to be a scholar of law before you even pretend to uphold it.

The vast majority only know statutory law, which isnt even law, it is legal harassment and a violation of their oath.

We have a Constitutional right to travel, they swore an oath to that Constitution, thus right has also been upheld by the Supreme Court multiple times, how these oathbreakers remain free is beyond me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Are you guys part of the people who think they don't need a driver's license?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Are you guys part of the people who think they don't need a driver's license?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I am an anarchist, not because I enjoy rebellion, but because I recognize my very nature is to be free.

So yes, deducing from there, I reject all forms of suppression including drivers license.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I haven't heard that since the 90s lol.

I don't think being required to have a driver license is suppression. I think reporting a rape and then being burned alive so you cant testify against your attackers is suppression.

I guess it just all depends on your world view and how much more important you think you are compared to others in the world.

Good luck though, I hope it all works out and you dont have to pay a lot. And give your soon to be wifey a hug cause that was probably pretty traumatic experience.

• Like Like x 4
  19. So just to clarify.
    Your mrs is a good, law abiding citizen who was doing no wrong at the time. Therefor the cop had no reason to pull her.
    Because he had no reason, she got defensive and tried to give it the ol "this is america" patter.
    Refused to do as he asked purely because she didnt want to.

If you were a cop and you pulled someone over because you had nothing to do and thought youd do some random checks to fill the time.
    The suspect is instantly defensive and unco-operative which makes her look like shes doing something she doesnt want you to know about.
    You give her a few warnings, its america so theres a very high chance shes carrying a gun.
    Shes determined not to allow you to just check her liscence and carry on your day. Shed rather give you abuse and try to wriggle out of givong you any information.
    Idve said she was upto something pretty illegal and pepper sprayed her too incase she shot me.

All this because you feel your above the law and shouldnt have to provide them with a few simple answers to allow them to carry on their day. Youd rather waste their time and therefor your own tax money on dragging yous through court. Subsequentpy costing you a ton of legal fees. Lots of stress, probably a few days off work and whatever else.

The easy option would have been.

"Mornin officer heres my liscence is there anything i can help you with?"

"No mam thats fine just doing some random spot checks, have a nice day"

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. So if a cop shouts at you get on the ground while waving a gun at you wouldn't comply?? Lmao enjoy being shot I suppose? Lol

I've had my run ins with the police just comply & no one gets arrested/beat up lol, at the end of the day your chick was in the wrong... The police was just doing a job.. she should of complied with the police then she wouldn't of got her ass kicked..

Your chick sounds like the kinda person that'd refuse to get out her car then cry when feds smash the window to pull her out

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.