Pokemon RPG

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Nov 2, 2011.

1. #1 FuckBeerGetWeed, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    This idea

how tight would that be

Edit: It would be more of an MMORPG

2. I remember thinking about this when i was younger. I think the closest we got to this was Pokemon Stadium/Colosseum (gave us a chance to see the pokemon in 3D).

3. i think this would be a great idea. Definitely a game I would buy and play.

4. I would play it

<--- Unfortunately shameless

5. I would pay so much for a game like this haha. Lovin the first 150 pokemon only too

6. Sucks... if they did make this it would most likely be for Xbox only.

7. It is already in production..

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, now with pokemon!;)

8. Dude what the fuck I came to this thread thinking it was in development, I already had my pants down and my sock on

9. I would love this game. It would be the greatest game ever hands down. I grew up playing Pokemon it would be epic.

10. the third person would really make no difference in pokemon considering the trainer himself does nothing during the battles but make commands, and if they made it so during battle you assumed control of your pokemon in third person and played it like a hack and slash it would kinda lose the whole pokemon vibe if you ask me.

11. There is a pokemon mod for minecraft that is going to add the original 151 pokemon, random gyms, random towns, items, battle system, team rocket (hostile humanoids that send out pokemon to attack you). Also HM abilities like surf/dig/etc.. These could be really cool, use an onyx to dig a mineshaft or a squirtle to cross a vast ocean.

Its like the ultimate game...

Have a server with like 100 people running the mod, people building gyms and getting beaten and losing their gym. Trainer battles everywhere! :hello:

12. there are pokemon mmorpgs online ive played one of them. this on the other hand would be epic lol

13. Well it would have to find a way to be turn-based, or it wouldn't be pokemon.

It is based on a battle card game after all.

14. yeah, that's why I'm saying having it in third person wouldn't really make much sense/difference without totally changing the game. maybe you could just run around the world in third person and the battles would stay the same

15. minecraft pokemon would be really good, i don't know how you'd do the fighting thouggh

16. theres a mod for that called pokemobs. Ima go dust off the old GBA and my pokemon blue game now :smoke:

17. ^^^ Yea pokemobs is what I was talking about. He added a sort of UI command window where you can give your pokemon commands. In the wild I think your pokemon can go free with you still able to give them commands on hostile monsters/pokemon. Where as with player battles it is turn-based, not 100% sure on this as I haven't been following the development too closely. I am waiting for it to be finished before I play so that I am totally blown away.. :laughing: