Poison Ivy? FUCK YOU!

Discussion in 'General' started by ulemon, Jul 29, 2012.

1. FFS, this shit sucks! I know how to identify this plant, but i was put in a scenario where my priority wasnt three leafed plants, but making sure my canoe wasn't taken down steam with the tornado that was happening!

Yeah, I used to love the outdoors but I'm thinking of becoming someone who just stays inside all day, just because of this bullshit plant, it should be made illegal, and then weed should be made legal... fair trade?

2. Word. I got a mean poison ivy rash a couple years back. Nothing a bottle of tea tree oil and way more benedryl than one person should take in a week couldn't handle.

3. luckily im not allergic to that shit.. its funny freakin people out!

4. yes that is one evil fucking plant! I got the rash when I was 16. Fucking horrible. Get some calamine lotion, it only does so much, but better than nothing.

5. Ya I had some poison ivy rash on my foot and let me tell you this was such a bitch. My foot was so itchy I couldn't take it any more so I went to the Target minute clinic cause I heard they treat poison ivy rashes. After the person looked at it she gave me a prescription to these steroids and I guess its supposed to make the itching stop and it did Haha

:smoke:

6. Yes! Fuck that plant!

When i was about 10, my best friend said that he wasn't scared of it. He said he'd rub it all over his face cause he was more powerful than the plant. I was like, OK - me too!!!! Hello!!! Fuck me!!!!!!!

7. You don't even know! I have poison ivy, sunburn, and mosquito bites ALL ON MY LEGS. I'VE BEEN ITCHING FOR WEEKS ON END, THERES LITERALLY BLOOD ALL OVER MY SHEETS EVERY MORNING I FEEL LIKE A PMSING BITCH.

8. Hey, me too, I can roll naked in that shit all day and it doesn't leave a mark. lol......:hello:

9. It doesn't ever bother me thank god. So many parts of nature wreck my shit every time I leave the house, but not poison ivy

10. Glad to say I have never encountered it...