Poison In Tap Water

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SwichOne, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tap water these days in Sydney has 80ppm of crap in it.. i can taste the difference to distilled water.. going to buy a distiller soon.

2. [quote name='"passthebilly"']Tap water these days in Sydney has 80ppm of crap in it.. i can taste the difference to distilled water.. going to buy a distiller soon.[/quote]

Same here

3. Fck you USA burn them all! On a lighter note guys how can I remove this fluoride from my water an is there a way I can safely brush my teeth with fluoride toothpaste?

4. #64 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Non-fluoride toothpaste search

Just remember with fluoride in water, it's not poison ;) Nothign wrong with wanting to limit the amount you intake from other sources, like toothpaste.

http://www.wnd.com/2010/08/187701/

5. it is bad in tap water! the tap water even has radioactive isotopes!

and toothpaste is sooo bad.....you want to get something flouride free.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGsHQMpSv9A]Toothpaste Has 5000% More Fluoride Than Fluoridated Drinking Water Study Shows - YouTube[/ame]

6. Correct.

Science taken out of context can make anything seem scary and lethal.

Especially when the people propagating it have an anti-government agenda and a history of needless fear mongering to help give credentials to their agenda.

7. It can also make anything seem safe.

The tap water is littered with radioactive isotopes and fluoride that is making millions sick with cancer. look it up folks! Its all population control!

THE NUMBER 1 KILLER IN HISTORY IS DEMOCIDE! (death by government.)

8. There's that fear mongering again. Where's your youtube video for proof this time? Since youtube is known for it's credibility, especially from the massively credible people who speak/direct them?

Why do you insist on placing your trust in these people? Who are shown time and time again how wrong they are, and how much lies they perpetuate? Why can't you think for yourself, instead of letting them?

Yet the CT like to call me a sheep. Not that you have, just bringing up a commonality of a CT.

9. Its a lot more credible than TV......youtube gives the normal ppl a voice. unlike the tv networks who only put on ppl that fit their agenda and help aid in keeping the masses ignorant.

10. Nope, I read literature and scholarly articles and scientific reports, I don't take my ideas from TV.

11. maybe thats because im not a CT....I am simply one who seeks truth.

12. Yet follows the ideas of CT leaders and liars.

13. I'm just unsubbing at this point, because

[​IMG]

Good luck bro, hope you find the real truth one day instead of the lies being placed on a platter for you to devour and spew onto others.

14. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Correct.

Science taken out of context can make anything seem scary and lethal.

Especially when the people propagating it have an anti-government agenda and a history of needless fear mongering to help give credentials to their agenda.[/quote]

Thank you Sheldon! What about the toothpaste I brush with it then rinse my mouth and brush my mouth with regular water none is swallowed is it harmful to brush with?

15. lol, I have found the truth...Im only sorry a blade as well as you cannot see past the illusions the globalists have put out there for you to absorb and become another pawn in their agenda. I hope one day in the near future when you see more of our rights being taken away as well as the destruction ahead you may wake up and see the truth .

16. oh my goodness.. which way is up? ;)

17. I'm perfectly fine with being "controlled by poison water". I'm a music major. I smoke pot legally in the beautiful state of Colorado, and I'm healthy. I couldn't ask for more.

18. My areas tap water comes from a nasty ass lake where they allow you to go boating, you can see a nice film of oil and who knows what else on top of the water, and it is very common to find trash, dead animals, diapers, and used tampons in the water. Oh the KKK meets up there during the summer and tries to recruit boy scouts away at summer camp, true story as bizarre as it sounds.

I think I'm okay with fluoride.

19. InfoWars is not a source of information of any credible form... There is a reason you are the only one out of several that has found this information credible. We've seen it. Heard of it. Taken it into consideration even. But we've also seen more, read more, and researched more than this one channel of information solely about "governmental injustices."
    Is it not weird to you that this guy is all "stick it to the man," instead of just presenting actual facts or theories and letting you decide. All he does is scream about how ,"everyone's blind," "wake up!," "America needs to wake-up," like everyone else said it's fear mongering.
    Sorry to burst your bubble SwitchOne but we all know most of America's problems too buddy, we're living in this shit.:rolleyes:

Sincerely,
    -Guy that knew typing this was a waste of time but twas too high to give a fuck1 :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.