Poison In Tap Water

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SwichOne, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The banks own that shit to bitchss!!!!!! Dont steal our rain morherfuxker ten years solitary confiment tou piecw of shit. What you qanna live longer nooo fuck you drink your shitty tap water snd die like the resr od the population muahahahhaba

2. [quote name='"junkiedays"']Sure, buddy. We'll see how ya feel 5 years from now. :p[/quote]

Sure, buddy?? You say that like I'm ranting nonsense ... This is fact!! You mean to tell me you really don't find it disturbing that our military is responsible for soooo many innocent children being killed yet we don't bat an eyelash? Then when a few are slain on our land it's suddenly blasphemy ??

3. Oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I wasn't saying that at all.

Saying that Alex Jones is nothing but a fear-mongering crock of shit along the lines of Glenn Beck doesn't mean I don't think the current wars are wrong.

5. One of.my colleges papers was over locsl military enforcement and how we are going to be trwated like sheep on a herd... I even talked aboutbhownthey are going to disarm us this was 5 years ago and now its happening. They are collexting firearms of legal.and illegal trade we
    Opwration fast and furious I laughed ablut it just another psrt of this charade

6. I sure hope you spelled correctly on the paper

7. Public water treatment facilities and providers have stricter regulations and higher standards than private firms. And like you brought up, it's bottled in plastic. BPA free or not, it still has BPS and other plastic substances.

8. Radiation is everwhere, especially after fukushima. Plus, hospitals dont have xray radiation policies either. Plus the dentist.

Fluoride is another terrible additive to the water system. And fluoride has prozac in it. Fing gross

9. Lol iv been awake for a long long time .they do what they can to dumb us down an poison us .things from floride in our water to artificial crap in our food like aspertaine . To formeldyhie in new cars .

10. [quote name='"atonsphere420"']Lol iv been awake for a long long time .they do what they can to dumb us down an poison us .things from floride in our water to artificial crap in our food like aspertaine . To formeldyhie in new cars .[/quote]

Good to see some are awake

11. And chimps!!!!!

12. I'm sure this to make sure that his emails don't get intercepted from the CIA, or at least if they do he can use the defense that he didn't say those things, because he can't spell them.

13. Couldn't they dumb us down further by legalizing pot across the board then????

14. Wow. You aren't very smart are you? So. You are implying that the legalization of '' pot'' across the board = dumbing us down?

15. I was referencing the fact that pot IS legal where you are from and based on how well you spell, and communicate with writing, I drew the conclusion that pot makes people dumber?

16. Sounds about the type of logic and reasoning Mr Jones perpetuates.

17. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Sounds about the type of logic and reasoning Mr Jones perpetuates.[/quote]

Hehehe.... Oh Sheldon ! You just couldn't resist could you :p

18. Eggszachary my point.

19. Teehee. My bad. I can't help myself sometimes.

Not like I'm lying though. But nothing I or anyone else can present it logically to you. Only time can help to break these occult followings to the CT leaders.

20. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Teehee. My bad. I can't help myself sometimes.

Not like I'm lying though. But nothing I or anyone else can present it logically to you. Only time can help to break these occult followings to the CT leaders.[/quote]

We shall see ... Time will tell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.