Poison In Tap Water

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SwichOne, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont know who alex jones is, and im not researching who it is either. But I will say the man cant be any more dishonest with his facts than the us goverent

2. You'd be surprised...

3. People like him make me end up trusting the government more... Which I never thought possible.

4. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

People like him make me end up trusting the government more... Which I never thought possible.[/quote]

How so? I mean ... The amount of corruption and evil in the government is so baffling .. And all he is doing is stating the truth. Do you really honestly believe that the government is good?

5. No, but hearing the things he spews, and the various other logical fallacies, lies, and corruption of science and logic he portrays make me believe the government isn't all that bad.

6. How bad can the government be if people like Mr Jones have to lie so hard to get people to follow him?

7. Yep.

Alex Jones spews just as much shit as the government does, only he's on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Knowing many Alex Jones followers throughout the years, I've noticed a cycle.
    It starts with complacency and apathy, and then people turn about 16 or so and start getting a kind of awareness about these things and suddenly Alex Jones is this awesome savior trying to protect us all from the evil government. That seems to last a few years before people turn into rational adults and realize that Alex Jones is spinning the same crock of shit the government is, only he's spinning it in the opposite direction.

Anyone who thinks Alex Jones is a reliable source of information is either 16 and new to this scene or still kidding themselves. :p

8. i drink tap water all day

drink of champs

9. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']How bad can the government be if people like Mr Jones have to lie so hard to get people to follow him?[/quote]

I listen to him daily and honestly it's the only thing I've heard that makes sense.. As far as " lies" I think that's a huge overstatement . Sure sometimes he may jump the gun a bit too early or get a statistic wrong , but he admits this and it is going to happen! Especially when you work as hard as that putting out número use videos a day as well as hosting a daily live show .. Mistakes are bound to happen here and there but the fact is what he is saying as a whole is truth. They're coming for our rights to control us and it starts with the guns so we may not defend ourselves. We are under attack by our own government .., and I think if you would listen to a few of his videos with an open mind you would agree .

10. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Yep.

Alex Jones spews just as much shit as the government does, only he's on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Knowing many Alex Jones followers throughout the years, I've noticed a cycle.
    It starts with complacency and apathy, and then people turn about 16 or so and start getting a kind of awareness about these things and suddenly Alex Jones is this awesome savior trying to protect us all from the evil government. That seems to last a few years before people turn into rational adults and realize that Alex Jones is spinning the same crock of shit the government is, only he's spinning it in the opposite direction.

Anyone who thinks Alex Jones is a reliable source of information is either 16 and new to this scene or still kidding themselves. :p[/quote]

Crock if shit? If standing up for our rights when they are being taken away is a crock of shit then something is deeply wrong here... Well I guess there has been

11. Naw. I'm pretty open minded. Just not gullible.

12. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Naw. I'm pretty open minded. Just not gullible.[/quote]

I'd have to disagree

13. Just saw a thread were a guy got fined something like 50,000$ and 2 or 3 years in jail? Idk it was something insane for collecting rainwater. Can't forget about how they add fluoride! The police state will continue rolling unless something is done.

Attached Files:

14. We're just going to have to agree to disagree then.

15. I think Alex jones is a nut and I believe this. Look at the scientific facts, not the people telling them, or making them known.

16. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

We're just going to have to agree to disagree then.[/quote]

Agreed.

17. #37 SwichOne, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    [quote name='"GrassMan420X"']

I think Alex jones is a nut and I believe this. Look at the scientific facts, not the people telling them, or making them known.[/quote]

That's just it.... If the "facts" of weed was once widely misunderstood because of the government what's not to say your facts are not just government made to keep you in the dark ??

18. Alex Jones isn't about standing up for our rights.
    If you have any complaints about government fear-mongering, then I don't even understand how you can take Alex Jones seriously because he pretty much exemplifies "fear-mongering".

Only difference is that he's using his fear-mongering to make you against the government instead of for it.

Alex Jones is just the other side of the same coin.

19. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Alex Jones isn't about standing up for our rights.
    If you have any complaints about government fear-mongering, then I don't even understand how you can take Alex Jones seriously because he pretty much exemplifies "fear-mongering".

Only difference is that he's using his fear-mongering to make you against the government instead of for it.

Alex Jones is just the other side of the same coin.[/quote]

That's simply not true ... He always sets the example to never fear your government , in fact that is the problem . Too many ppl just take whatever the government has to say at face value And believe the bullshit they spew...Obamas drones kill hundreds of innocent children overseas yet you don't see that on the news ? But soon as a few kids on our land are gunned down we have to hand over our guns. Sounds a bit hypocritical if you ask me ... He is in no way for fear mongering. Because he stands for being brave and standing up against the evil globalists instead of bending over for them like whores while they fuk us in the ass .. And the fact that the truth IS scary is not his fault.

20. Sure, buddy. We'll see how ya feel 5 years from now. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.