Points To Ponder...

Discussion in 'General' started by imcherokeeangel, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out!"

Or watch a white thing come out a chicken's butt and think, "that ought to taste good."

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

When your photo is taken for your driver's license, why do they tell you to smile? If you are stopped by the police and asked for you license, are you going to be smiling?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

If the professor on Gilligan's island could make a radio out of a coconut, why couldn't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

What do you call male ballerinas?

Can blind people see their dreams? Do they dream?

If Wyle E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?!

Why Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

And, last but not least.....Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

2. haha pointing strangers to our private regions

3. haha you got me on the last one lol

4. answers by nick gerz above

5. I'm embarrased.

6. Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

because it would be hard to package square meat.

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

no, your soul doesnt wear clothing

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

cuz it folds into square, also there are square pizza's

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Because you put on a gown, doctors don't always see you naked

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

my freezer has a light, it depends on the model

When your photo is taken for your driver's license, why do they tell you to smile? If you are stopped by the police and asked for you license, are you going to be smiling?

i've never been asked to smile, but you show your ID more for other things than you do for being pulled over

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

it's not that no one cares, it's just that "I" don't care

If the professor on Gilligan's island could make a radio out of a coconut, why couldn't he fix a hole in a boat?

He didn't have the necessary materials. you can't fix a hole with wires n shit

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

because you can also poop out of your ass

Can blind people see their dreams? Do they dream?

No, you can't see your dreams either, your eyes aren't seeing, your mind is, blind people dream in sound/smell/taste and perhaps colors, just cuz someone is blind doesn't mean they don't see anything at all, they might see something just not whats in front of them

If Wyle E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

because you couldn't make a cartoon series from that

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?!

Mineral oil

Why Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

because the amount of syllables is the same.

7. For my ID (Ontario) they specifically asked me to not smile, because it's easier to match peoples faces with their ID when they're not smiling, or if you get pulled over, the cop doesn't have to ask you to smile if he's unsure about your ID.

8. yeah,,,your answers were very lame and unimaginative.. sorry to "burst ya bubble":rolleyes: