Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pointless threads.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by THC101, Jun 4, 2004.

1. You know, the best reason for these "pointless threads" is the truth:

Some people do pointless threads to try to somehow show off to everyone else how much of a huge stoner they are. Some people do it innocently, because they're really fucked up, and so do slightly stupid shit in good humor.

I've made a couple of these kinds of threads, but I usually regret it when I'm sober again. Still though, my intentions are harmless and fun, and so not everyone who makes these dumb threads is an asshole.

Thank you, and good night.

2. rofl damn ..lol.... whats your problem buddy? so some 'young punk' just started toking and wants helpful comments or constructive criticism and you freak out? ..lo....

3. Sorry about that, it was my current mood. Just felt like bitchin about something.
    Hey men have a time of the month too:)

4. i didnt say pointless threads. im all for those everyonce in awhile. its the threads weve seen a million times over that i get annoyed with.

5. I really do agree that there is alot of pointless threads in this forum, but I dont think that limiting how many posts one can make would make people happy. I Agree that maybe alot of people including my self have made those posts like im so fIN HIGH but when ur stoned u just want to share how happy you feel, not hey look at me im cool cause im stoned. I also think its the pointless threads that are sometimes very fun to post in. IN any case does it really matter at the end of the day? Shouldnt we be putting our voice to better things then comment about how people should be mature?, or should I just shaddap and smoke my ganja, I think ill do #2

6. ^^ do what ever the hell you want, im doing number 2 :smoke:

it hasnt been much of a deal in the past, but its gotten worse ion the last few months...

7. After much thought......... It's not the pointless threads that bother me that much..

It's the repeat threads where people start new threads when we have 50 already in the city..

I smoked today and now i'm fried........ 42 already in the city this year...

Can Salvia get you high?

DXM can you get high and what kind of cough syrup works best... 2000 of those threads...

Taking a prescription medicine for rec use bothers me as well.. We have several threads asking about all types of pills..
    If pills were meant to be rec use, they would sell them at the corner store on the shelf!!!!

8. As a normal blade that comes here stoned offf his arse everytime ,l now have," stml,rotflmao".Go check post to see if that helps :D.

Yep ,other drugs bring us smokers down .

We wanna have fun and be nice to each other.

Love ,love,love is all ya need ,fuck time and money my friends love is way more important.

Pointless post ?? l liked it and it did no harm.Maybe someone got a laugh ???

[​IMG]

offs,old fried farts and fartettes.

9. pointless ?

yes l agree.

arh so its not pointless cause l agree with you ??

lf l say its not pointless then l have to prove its not pointless ??

pointless l know but .

[​IMG]

10. i always get a laugh off you my friend..

off to school..

edit: i just noticed you were the last 2 posters..LOl

11. Well, if thats the case, you could argue if weed was meant for rec use itd be on the shelf too...

but i do agree those posts dont belong on the rec/seasoned boards.

if you start closing the repeat threads and just respong telling the thread starter to use the search it would probably help a lot