Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pointless thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TYRELHAHA, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Alright i work at nine tongiht, i dont get off till six in the morning but i have some weed and some beer for after work. its nice to have these things because sometimes its nice to have somehting to look forward to. i have no damn clue where im going with this lol just bored

2. [​IMG]\

have a nice night bro

3. whats ur job? blaze while working duh ..i gave the thread a point

4. Hahahaha, i look forward to working, cause i can do whatever the fuck i want all high :p

5. hahahahaha rofl...

i cant blaze at work i just dont understand what the hell is going on when im high haha. i work at home depot

6. wow what a waste , i'd def. blaze if i worked there
    [​IMG]

7. Definately love having a couple bowls to look forward to after work :)

8. yeah man some people do, my buddy does but i just cant do it because when i get high i just like to zone out and shit i never pay attention plus gotta have your priorities before your wants yk? if you didnt have the job you wouldnt be high haha

9. sounds like a selfish/ignorant/uncontrolled/lazy high if u cant/dont pay attention to things

10. #10 TYRELHAHA, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    thats why i do it in my own privacy so i can do what i want, do you spose this is because im tired? because i only smoke after work

11. I smoke at work everyday. I baked firecrackers in the oven at work yesterday and then ate two of them. It was a great night.