Pointers for Communicating w/ Females

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Enemizz, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I came across some threads about "What should I Do", "Do this chick dig me" and all that good shit. So I figured I put some pointers up for my fellow blades that are concerned about how they should approach a girl and communicate with her.

Ight 1st, when meeting a girl that, lets say, is a "Potential Hookup" you wanna be smooth with it. Don't over do the shit, make her feel like you don't need her and she needs you. And if you just play it cool and just talk about random shit that you think she will be into. This method would be great if shes in your class or someshit. Not just some random girl.. then she will think you are a creep lol.

2nd. If you thinks she's into then go for the number. If she was into you she would send you signals, like flirt signals. Basically saying I would fuck you right now signals. (Not really, but you know what I mean lol)

3rd. When you get the number, please don't text her multiple times asking whats shes doing and all that shit, just keep it simple until you get the real friend flirty type relationship. The worst thing females dislikes is when you text them 24/7. Like I said b4, make her feel like you don't need her, but you still want her, yah know? Then once you get on that level, proceed to have some deep convos about life. And then when you both are pretty much "close friends" try to take her out.

BTW I'm pretty fuckd up so if it doesn't make since, I will delete it in the morning lol.

PS: This is for the young blades or even the mature blades that are having trouble with this sort of thing. I mean it works for me, I figured it will work for you guys as well

2. Hate to say it bro, but this basically all other advice ive ever heard ='/