pointed up or down

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LKluv2gethigh, Sep 24, 2004.

1. When i plant my seeds should I have them pointed up or down?

2. i dont want to germinate dick head

3. HIGH All, if you would have read the thread TheSource gave you it say's "Check on em every 12hrs or so and as soon as the tap-root pops out, stick it into the soil bout 1.5cm or so below the surface with the tap-root facing downwards if possible, Either way the root will grow downwards but its easier and quicker to face it downwards in the first place, and place a little soil lightly on top to cover the hole." Someone comes in to help and right away your putting the person down. This shows you really appreciate the help...you'll get little help with this attitude

Name calling is not tolerated here in The City...Please make this your last one.

4. The worst thing is that he didn't bother to even read what was on the other side of that link, obviously. Even if The Source happened to wrong it wasn't really his fault, the guy didn't clarify a whole lot when he asked his question. Oh well, forgive and forget.

5. Hmmm, take it easy and skin one up