Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Point of putting tobacco in a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stumpy295, Sep 11, 2011.

1. What iis the point of putting tobaco in the joint? i want to try it but i dont want to waste weed in the process if it sucks. how does it make the joint different as opposed to a full weed joint. Thanks!
    Hooots :smoke:

2. Burns a little better and tastes like tobacco. If you don't like tobacco taste, then don't do it.

3. It burns more evenly and you get a lil nicotine buzz. I think it makes it a bit easier to roll too.

4. you can smoke it just walking down the street and it will smell and taste like tobacco, except you will get high and get a mad buzz like a cig would give you. i used to ride around the neighborhood next to mine on my bike smoking spliffs, and no one ever said anything to me. its good for stealthy smoking in public. just make sure its about 1/3 tobacco 2/3 weed.

5. Thanks alot. I didn't really think of the concept that it would smell like just tobacco. -.- hah !
    Hoots! :smoke:

6. It doesn't, it still smells like weed. Just don't put heavy tobacco in it, or the taste will be ruined.

7. It does smell like tobacco... but walk past a stoner and he'll smell the weed.

8. it gives you a nicotine buzz which can be good or bad <.< and it tastes like a cig, burns more evenly, and rolling it with tobacco will not make it smell like a cig lol. when im working i usually put a little chunk of bud in the tip of my cig, gives a nice little high. it also saves weed, alot of people around here call it chop and they do it cuz they cant afford alot of bud.

9. Pretty much what everyone else said, if you're a smoker it's kind of like a 2-in-1, it's really commonplace in the UK I reckon, but then again, especially where I live, the bags are skimpy (1.5-1.7g '8ths', harsh times) and if you smoke in groups it stretches it further.

10. a weed/cig joint mix definitely doesnt smell like a normal cig! just a warning before u go do it in public. the point is to save more weed. like if u get 5 grams of dank, u could maybe roll 5 pure joints with it. mix tobacco and u can make 10-15 joints.

11. I always put tobacco in my joints. It makes it taste different, easier to roll, and you don't use as much weed in a joint. :)

12. to save weed. some people do it to make it burn more evenly if they cant roll properly

13. How would you make a hash joint without tobaccoo?

Yes you could use weed but what if you do not have weed.

I have learned it that way. Toast a cigarette, mix with with hash,
    and then use 3 papers to build a joint.

I do not use 3 papers anymore only 2. And most of the time I use rolling tobaccoo.

14. i only do it if im strapped for cash and trying to make the weed go further... or if im rolling my b/f a joint (he has a very low tolerance).

15. lmao, wat a load of derp

16. You're better off just smoking a blunt, I always thought tobacco in joints was pretty gross and harsh. That's my opinion anyway.

But a lot of people love it, especially in the UK... Go ahead and try it if you want though...

17. man, i strongly recommend some 'light flavoured rolling tobacco" such as Drum extra mild cos you can hardly taste the tobacco and if you use just a small amount it really slows down the burn rate on a joint.

18. wtf are u talking about? the only derp i saw was your post.

19. In my opinion, tobacco just ruins a perfectly good joint!

20. exactly dont do it its deadly!!!!! :rolleyes: :p

:bongin: