Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Point of a hookah

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokersunited, Feb 27, 2013.

1. So what's so special about a hookah and why do people use them? Like what makes it different/so special?

Also order from LEAST to GREATEST. Between the four What gets you higher? Hookah, vap, regular bong, or water bong?

2. A hookah isnt usually filled with weed......

3. hookahs be gay

4. Usually hookas are filled with sisha and not weed but if they are its good for groups or people where a bowl would need lots of passing and filling.

5. Regular to ice catch with perks bong tied with vap.

Vap gets mad head rush and more clean

And bong just gets u stupid ripped

6. hookahs don't get you high man.

They are for smoking flavored tobacco.

7. Dude, hookah=shisha, not weed. Just some flavoured "tobacco", not really tobacco imo.

8. you mix weed with flavoured "tobacco" doh
    plus you can take insane amount of smoke in one hit , therefore space the fuk out

9. But that's how you clog a hookah.

The thread title is "Point of a hookah": the point of a hookah is to smoke shisha from it, not weed. You might as well have a separate hookah exclusively for weed or dedicate your hookah to just weed (and a shorter lifespan).

10. true true cleaning is a drag and im lazy , but it's just for special occasions

11. #11 thegroup, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    I think hookahs were originally for weed actually...

Edit: its not flavoured tobacco, its sugar cane with flavouring, mollases and tobacco. dont want to sound rude btw just high and dont know what words to use lol

12. What in the world is the difference between a regular bong and a water bong?

13. sheesha is for smoke with social like alcohol use by people in western together

14. I smoke alot of hookah and I love it, you definitely get buzzed off it but its not high, they're meant for shisha but you can put dope in them, if you feel like using a blowtorch to burn through 4-5 grams for an unsatisfying smoke :smoke:

15. #15 BudButler, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    dude you smoke shisha out of a hookah not weed

i can tell you just started smokin kid look get your self a pipe and dont worry about getting the highest worry about enjoying your high the most

higher dose not always = better

16. Hookah tastes good! It's a social activity so people are drawn to it, except you can do it in restaurants and lounges

17. There is absolutely no difference because all bongs use water.

You are thinking of a water pipe, which is what establishments like head shops use in place of the word "bong"

Just corrected to be easier to understand

18. nice sig/avi. That's Jay Dee in mine. Who would want to throw their MPC in the garbage though. Not me. But i'm not a purist, I use the MPD with logic/ableton sometimes too.

anyway back on topic.

19. I don't too much care for smoking weed out of a hookah. I stick to using it for shisha.

Aren't all bongs water bongs? A vape will give you the most bang for your buck, but a big hit from a nice bong is hard to beat :D smoking from a hookah is down on the list a bit....