Point and laugh at how ugly i am

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shattascam, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope you find whatever it is you need man, itd be a shame to waste your life just because of a shitty moment youre having during it.

Honestly youre gonna have to retrain yourself and brain not to think or care about that stuff anymore. It can be done, but its hard. The negative thinking creates more negativw thinking and soon thats all you know. You have to stop yourself mid negative thought. Many times before it becomes second nature. Keep going to therapy and what not. Give yourself a break, stop sabotaging and get serious, or you will be 70 years old still stuck doing this.

Whats with the grand you mentioned?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think you get off on humiliating yourself on here. Maybe shrooms as you Said could give you some new perspectives..but I also think if you lose your Virginity you might want it back.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Imma get fined for DUI

Too late. I'm not a virgin, i've just only had sex with the girl who took my virginity. We fucked 3 times.That was over four years ago. Made out with a couple other girls but that's it. Now i'm dealing with the pain of being 27 and having had so little sex. So i better just get that taken care of, i know myself well enough to know i won't be able to get over it until i do it anyway.

I don't care what it takes, idc if i get beat up or something because i'm getting more ballsy and to get the prize you gotta be bold (as love, amirite?) go into the battlefield and there's lots of hormones and crazy people running around, i got hormones too, i'm a taurus, i got these horns. Fuck it god damn it life is too short and i'll just be a 30 year old loser crying about having had a pathetically low amount of lays. The clock is ticking and i'm a time bomb anyways

4. #1 sex ain't all that, #2 gotta stop self loathing my brother #3 sounds like you're confidence needs a boost.. u look good? #4 stop getting high around women thats how you come off ass awkward and finally #5 you are as you perceive yourself, put on a confident persona in 2 - 3 years it will stick. Good luck my fellow human

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Do you honestly think getting a bunch of lays is gonna change your perspective or will you just be a sad slut? Work on being happy as you are now and then proceed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. It's down to acting in accordance to how i wish to see myself, easier said than done when you were a bullied little sad sack boy and have a lot of PTSD and shit but that's what is making it start to make sense because girls and anyone else for that matter want to be around people who take pride in who they are and how they live their life and have self respect as well as actual principles. If i were to be a slut at least i would be a slut with honor.

I'm picking up what you're putting down. And yes that's true. Best to feel good about myself regardless of the beautiful babe i will someday make love with so that if she cheats, dips etc i can just shrug and go oh well. Besides i think having sex when it's coming from a negative place is bad mojo.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I agree. And you have potential dude. Just think of all those in the world dying, starving or terminally ill or old with no life left. You have so much even though you think its so little. Youve reached out for help and thats huge. Keep getting it. And from a girls perspective, I consider lower amount of sexual partners a good thing. I can bet money on it, your future whatever does not give a fuck how many vaginas youve stuck it in.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I've attracted a couple girls who were drawn to my sexual longing, yet inexperience and liked the idea of me still being relatively green so they could teach me and specifically how to please her. So, i think i'll keep on working on me and continue to play that card. It seems like it can work. When that time comes it's gonna be pretty intense, hopefully she'll be delighted by my intensity

• Like Like x 1
  9. She might appreciate you taking it easy in the beginning
    But hey Girls are different

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I thought a lot of them were pretty fast these days, sex positivity, hyper sexual / hookup culture, apps, etc etc etc so i have felt more the opposite, if i'm not intense and raw and lascivious upfront and confident in doing that, i have too low energy and am therefore boring. But i am also a very horny person myself. You're working with a short attention span, it's like an ad that has to sell in a 30 second TV spot. Slow is more for dating, and i'm not sure i will "date" in a serious sense for awhile. To do so without lots of experience around girls as girlfriends let alone actual sexual experience is a mistake, in my opinion.

11. You look pretty normal to me. Not ugly at all. You just need more confidence. Start working out and building some muscles. You'll feel you look better and it increases testosterone which makes you more confident. ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. i think other guys bully me because they sense that i have potential and energy + some youth left, but with low confidence they know they can get away with bullying me and therefore prevent me from getting the same pussy they are after, so if we have to go the route of descending to natural selection and animalistic impulses, which sex is anyways but so is violence, then so be it. i have years of experience as carpenter, roofer, landscaper and general manual Mexican laborer. I'm not even that weak. i have a good place to start from

13. Can you try and turn the game om the bullies ? Smartmouth them back. They might stop then when faced with some resistance. I was bullied in school. I delivered a straight punch to the noseroot of that boy. That made it stop but I dont advocate violence.

14. #54 shattascam, Jun 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    I have tried to remain non-reactive and adhere to the Buddhist code of nonviolence but that ability fades over time because i am a human and a layman, i am no monk. If i was a monk i would not be posting a thread about getting laid. The last job i had was as a roofer. I was carrying 70 lbs of shingles on my back up a 30 foot ladder get to the top and some dickhead starts screaming shit at me for no reason. My blood boiled and i wanted to pick up a roofing rake and decapitate him with it. 10 minutes later when he's down i confront him and ask if he has a problem with me. Of course he denies this because he's a passive aggressive bitch and i confronted him in front of his coworkers but i can tell he's furious and wants to pound me. I want to knock him out too but also don't want to be sued for assault as i can't afford it and already have pending charges.

Then there was the other shit i dealt with like them snickering "he prolly dont know how to put a rubber on". Yea yea, i'll put it on your fucking face... bitch. I ditched that crew. No money is worth that. I left before i became violent and destructive, and thus either hurt, in jail, or dead. Maybe that makes me a pussy but frankly i don't care if it does because i don't know if i really want to meet the dark side of myself. Then again, maybe being in touch with the dark side is what will solve the getting laid problem anyways. It all comes from the same place.

15. #55 Goblin_smasher, Jun 15, 2021
    I see what you mean. I too have taken a lot of shit on different workplaces. One thing thats easy to forget is that very little in this world is personal. The people talking shit to you have trouble with themselves and many feel threatened and then talk shit f.ex.
    Its hard and not fun with hostile work environments. You just keep on having integrity and doing a good Job then thats what people will remember

Also find another job if its so hostile

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Banging chick's isn't much about looks. It's 90% being able to talk.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. #57 shattascam, Jun 15, 2021
    Already in progress

God, i hope so. At the end of this summer i will have a shitload of homegrown weed. If i can interest a girl bc i have weed she can smoke for free, then we get high and hang out and ya TALK, it's halfway there. If she will smoke weed alone with you, it's an indicator of at least something IMO. Any girl i have smoked with alone in the past, i ended up at least making out with (one girl i worked with who smoked with me wanted to fuck me but it was me who turned it down bc i didnt wanna shit where i ate, lol in hindsight i would have done it and got a new job) and the only reason i didn't get further is because i was too timid and stupid and shit and didn't assert myself.

18. Sounds like you need friends? Do you actually believe sex is going to make you the man you want to be? Do you think sex is all girls think about because it's not, there's more you have to focus on. Either way i hope you find what you are looking for. You sound like you're in a bad place and need companionship. Reaching out for help is the first step to finding help/and/or yourself then you can go get what you want confidently and be this assertive sex machine you wanna be, but is that a life you want to live? I know it's not the life i want.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. No i don't believe sex itself will make me the man i want to be, but i think having sex for a change might be an indicator i am on the right track.

I was just the loser kid who was cooped up in my apartment with no friends during my experience thus far in college listening to people fuck all night and have orgies and hook up and spent every minute of it either blazed out of my mind, or hating my life saying to myself my god, look at what i am missing out on and what a loser i am. At the time that shit was very traumatic and soul sucking. I didn't get in on any of that shit because i just did not have the social status. Of course i don't think it's "all they think about", but it sure is a lot of what i think about, so best find girls who do think about it a lot, and there are many, many, many of them out there.

20. It's all about the attitude. Nobody wants to hang with Debbie downer or pity me Pete . Have fun , smile and laugh, and the moment you stop thinking about getting laid you'll get laid 10x over.

And don't be a creeper . Lol

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.