PoiBoy's Sun & Soil Chronicles (in the Dirt Hole)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by PoiBoy79, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Nice! Does it do something similar to the cat folk?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lol oh yeah. My Bengal had no interest in catnip. Put valerian root out and he's like a crack whore lol

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. My brothers crazy cat enjoys French fries, only if they are hot, & also goes crazy for those Greenie treats that are salmon flavored.

Anyhow, great looking cats PB.
    My buddy just adopted a 3 month old kitten and also has a bad ass black cat.
    Was going to take a pic but he surprised me with some DMT & I was in the promise land :D

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lol cats are silly

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Gonna have fun figuring out how to care for these kit kats. LOL a kitten culinarian huh? I just hope they aren't too fussy with food, I already have two 9 year olds haha.
    Dang man, that DMT is no joke. Only tried a couple times, but last one I closed my eyes and was looking at a human-shaped spiral staircase configured of colored glass panes that pulsated with a heartbeat and led down into I don't know where. Then I heard a voice...."You thought this was going to help you?" LOL, my inner voice had this mocking tone.....what an asshole

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Lucky bastard! I want! Oops!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Only time I tried it, it felt like something popped or broke in my brain. Apparently, it's common, but I had no interest in trying it again.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. That sounds junk, I can see how it might do that. I was semi-forgetting to breathe at some points because it was intense, and wasn't what I'd call comfortable. At least it doesn't last long!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

9. Delosperma cooperi, commonly called ice plant but this strain is special. Pedro gifted me some.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Gloomy day in SoCal, drizzling all day long. Fed the girls fish hydrolysate yesterday. Thrips welcoming them to the yard. Still no signs of the gender.....le sigh
    20210607_103035.jpg

Damn ygriega almost tricked me into grinding this seed.
    I wonder if that second hermed-out Romulan had a chance to let any pollen go. I pinched a couple seeds out of the ygriega while it was growing. She's a baby maker
    20210606_143712.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. That's right, I sorta remember you guys talking about that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. That ygriegas got big baby making hips. You gonna grow it out on your porch, cause she's a back alley kinda girl. lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Lmfao!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. "You are...Not the father"! Backflip to 360 stalefish air

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Caught a pic of the ever-present thrip. Tiny tan needle-bodied rascals.
    20210610_100436.jpg

Thrip town in my yard. These little bastards hide out in the new growth and chew it up, so you'll see new leaves with damage as they grow out. Sometimes they don't give a fuck and lay out on the leaf surface, that's when they get the squish.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks, and I agree. That would be the smart thing to do, but I'm me, heh. I've kinda just accepted them, they never get outta control for me so I mostly let them be. I put up the sticky traps and spray BT, but that's the extent of my pest control for the time being.
    The spinosad kills beneficials too right? I believe that's the reason I've stayed away from it.

• Like Like x 4