Poetry

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Blamazing, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Im having a difficult time with communication. I rely like this chick but I keep fucking things up. Is writing her some poetry to show how much I care a good thing? Or is some shit better left in said

2. Don't do it bro

3. Poetry is creepy, don't listen to girls who tell you otherwise

4. ******

edit but no don't do that....

5. I guess it depends on how in detail you would go and whether or not she respects poetry in the first place.

Generally, no...Don't do it.:cool:

6. I knew a guy who wrote a 2 page long poem about this girl and read it to her and now she is horribly uncomfortable around him.

Here's a video about poems to get the point across.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvA3hh6oEOU]poems - YouTube[/ame]

7. Ya I decided against it as well after thinking about it for awhile lol.

8. Depends on your level of poetry and the girl really. Is it like a Romeo and Juliet poem or like a nice Robert Frost poem creating new-ish insights about life.

9. If you're an amazing writer, yes go for it. If not, don't even bother.

I had a girl write me a poem years ago and it was the most embarrassing/awkward moment. The thought that she wrote a poem for me was very cool, but the poem itself just creeped me out haha. And me being me, I told her that it was cool but I couldn't help but feel weird around her after :(

10. you can do poetry,
    but you got to get to that point where your cool with her,
    if you do that for your first move then, who really knows how it will turn out,

do poetry in a form of a song, i would do a reggae song that would make her laugh.
    whatever you do dont expose your feelings all at once,
    make it a point to make her smile

11. Say goodbye to all man points you may already have if you write her poetry.

12. no dont do it

13. roses are dead
    violets are too
    I'm gonna eat ya (out)
    theres nothing you can do

14. No. But if you do, keep it short and sweet.

15. haha yea exactly what im talking bout

16. She's probably going to be creeped out since you don't communicate with her by just talking. But hey man, do what the fuck you wanna do. To quote devin the dude.

17. [quote name='"Ponyboii2"']She's probably going to be creeped out since you don't communicate with her by just talking. But hey man, do what the fuck you wanna do. To quote devin the dude.[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. If I still feel the need to write something after we hangout and talk then I possibly will. I just don't want to do anything that's going to freak her out so she won't talk to me anymore.

18. If you're a good writer I've always found a good page or two letter does the trick...But poetry? You have to be a damn good poet for that to work out.:cool:

19. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

If you're a good writer I've always found a good page or two letter does the trick...But poetry? You have to be a damn good poet for that to work out.:cool:[/quote]

And a damn good rapist