Poetic Rhyme schemes

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Frankqiee, Feb 2, 2013.

1. I know there are already verse and rhyming threads but didn't find one specifically for poetic rhyme schemes which are metaphorically rich, thought inducing, reality fabricating, anything denser or deeper than slapping a bitch with your dick . Feel free to post it here :)

I'm shedding thousands of skin cells every time my mind dwells in amazement, it don't matter whether im stuck in a basement, cus deep inside i'm everywhere and of newtonian physical laws i'm unaware and in reality i just dont care, they dont apply to my real form. i'm a metamorphosis of the specific mo--ment i shift and i splatter i disassemble my own patterns, i'm a lake burning in saturn and im here typing this in the latter. Before the sooner can consume me i will embrace change even though it might sound looney. When i fucked im mesmerized by the fact that all i'm doing is me. I feel a sudden urge to burst some how or another try to find a way to quench this thirst and i mean it in the most literal sense my insides are compacted and overflowing with dense--ity not to stick with one identity feel the stars enriched guts in me adding branches to the tree, i wanna explicitly blist blissfully it aint enough to express it lyrically wear a lion skin like heracles, turn you instantly into stone with a gaze of the unknown with all thats left out to perform wear a mask into the storm and keep it as if it were your own.

2. Here's a short one i did today.
    As i go through these words i experience a prolong attention span
    I wish you could just see me vanish like the sands
    i wish you could sing this reality to life
    as my skin is dancing on the counterpoint of a knife.
    you draw me out of my comfort zone that's when i feel the most alive.
    I dive my soul in infinity causing my senses to deprive
    Before the sun shone abruptly bright , my whole mind entangled to connive
    against what i thought was me but realized was a product of my sight.

3. verbal tribal shamanic depiction?
    I love the perspiring of the figurines dancing over a fiery reign, gathered into a circle forming flesh bone rings, casting out blue fire, what a way to acquire a thing not bound to satire, bust my head out with some wires, till the explosion is entire. So when the eagle sees it his mind conceives it, he eats it and believes it knowing he cant hit reset. Its decent to descend an ear to lend a friend as you bend the equinox to your extend, as you contemplate whether to surrend, The shaman rocks about on his hammock, in his head theres a burst out of havoc, having the after effects of his brew, he looks at the sky seeing it is no longer blue, recollecting pieces that deep inside he always knew. figuiring out the taste of the tobacco that he chewed. seeing life from a perspective that seems crude, his heart beating as hard and organic as wood. Sorrounded by an aura of junglian scents each with a different mood. Feeling the intensity of his visionary cycles as he stood

4. relativity of time briefly?
    Eons pass in a wink of an eye, Time is irrelevant for those who stand blind
    but is all there for those who wine up wanting to rewind ideas that already entertained their mind. Its sublime to see past the veil of time
    feel the complexity of the universe in the NOW, being alligned
    with the creases of your spine shift a paradigm so fine i wont even ask you why.
    Black, white the sun aint the only thing that radiates light,
    atleast thats what i pick up from the brightness of your eyes,
    from the outerside of your disguise, i receive a myriad of signals but they all are partialized.

5. Surrealists turn to decay
    Rhythmical patters of sensational matters climbed
    up a ladder with a hammer, proceed to make the moon chatter,
    splatter up all its insides, its guts reside on the sea sides.
    making the ocean sway for eternity not ever being over, in the same
    way you wave your bed sheat covers. It sways caressing the air
    with every wave the sudden feeling you got as it gave.
    Tonight is going to be the day surrealists turn to decay
    i put them together, nude them and spark them with a flame
    so their skin can be stained by the fire and pain, Dancing on their
    knees tounges open so they can eat the rain. trying to escape out of
    their mouth seeing it as it is a gape, they try to dissolve like vape--or
    but every moment that passes with her tounge she savors the love only
    he was able to give her, engaged in a perpetual shiver draining as a punctured river
    trying to reach mother sea for a view thats clearer.

6. Vicious frantical scene?
    I wanna frantically spit alchemy all the color shades
    you see i wanna burst endlessly, my insides ornamenting
    a christmas tree. I wanna implode quietly the noise
    dont dictate the rivalry simultaneously happening under
    my skin spit splattering and vomiting a twin. with a relatively
    cold voice that'll freeze your boys ears deciphering what in words
    didn't seam clear, suspended in a mirage of fear, the waves are coasting
    in the pier, slit a throat out through the rear and smear the blood
    onto my ears.

7. dude if you read post your verse thread and didnt think some of the post were poetic rhymes you should quit.

8. No hate but reeeaalllly man? Nothing in there was thought inducing, "metaphorically rich" or whatever the fuck? I know I personally try to write that almost every time I pen a verse. I mean do what you do but don't insult my intelligence by labeling the verses in post you verse as all deamening.

9. I Didnt say nothing on prior posts were poetic I didnt mean to disrespect anybodys work.. so you guys can get off of the defensive side because youd be missing my point. Just post your rhyme schemes and give feedback ill appreciate it if you do

10. Well i don't think you know what a metaphor is,
    But if you don't relate or like my work its ok man,
    theres nothing wrong on it. You should post some of yours to see if
    i like it .

11. Shes so persuasive with the body of a beautiful lie, and when she sleeps you could still see the pain in her eyes, and when she come, I still feel the rain on her thighs, we indulged in teen spirits till nirvana arrived, everything was raw her brain left my  membrane peaked, and the sleeve that held my heart ran rivers across the sheets, she was nice enough to clean it, uttered love without a meaning, it's rarely so black and white so in the grey we had a meeting, before I even got there she dressed and said I'm leaving, don't go, let's play along with seasons like Vivaldi, I watch them panties fall like leaves, you crumble when I'm calling, you say I be that shit, but really that just means you stalling, for another dude to hit it, and my head playing tricks so baby please don't let me paint that fucking image that's to vivid, I'd rather us to roll one crack a beer and kick it 

For the record, you don't know me, or for the record anyone else on GC. If you had maybe taken the chance to explore a bit deeper you might have found a community full of profound writers and poets who could've potentially elevated your abilities.

12. My god man get the fuck out of your high horse already, I know there's writers and poets who can elevate my abilities or else i wouldnt post it here. I really don't care to have a conversation with you, I like your verse show me more, and get over this.

13. lol high horse, man w/e you keep doing your poetry, and I'll try and understand metaphors better, with it being such a hard concept and all

14. I love cats
    I love every kind of cat
    I just want to hug them all
    But I can't
    Can't hug every cat

15. Its not that im dead its just that my skin i have shed my whole life
    my mind has led offff the galxies i havent quite sped its just that im
    so into your eyes thats the only thing i ever read or care to, i wanna
    disperese my body in the air so i dont have to share the blue Skies swallow
    my bitter pride to show how i've been unwise i'll insist on doing this wherever
    it applies although im waiting for your reply im like a flower that blooms and
    dies in a continuum manner in front of your eyes. Realize that within you lies the
    prize if you're looking for something i will have to emphasize your tail is the only
    one you'll ever catch you'll be wearing your intents like a shoulder patch, solar clash
    bursts and compiles riding a samsara wave till im plunged in an emerald isle. smell
    the violet of the lillys growing in the nile. Smell the violence of my hissings growing
    in denial. I try to act serious but deep inside im just a child you'd think inside of me
    is intense but its just violently mild. With my finger i wanna point to the sky and
    draw a smile i just hope my existence ends up being worthwile let me get the taste
    of that cosmic textile