***Poem written by a friend, MUST READ***

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by SuicidalSpaz, Nov 30, 2006.

1. The innocent need a savior a knight to fight for the cause .

A willing civil servant that will not hesitate or pause .

The swift hammer of justice will strike down the foe's .

A true hero but his identity nobody knows .

A light in the darkness a trail in the mist .

Can stop poverty and hunger with the raise of one fist .

He is not god but perhaps an angel sent to help .

To save those people when pain is all they ever felt .

The symbol of vengeance protector of the weak .

All the secrets of the universe he must keep .

The avenger of democracy riding on the raids of bombs .

Vendetta against evil saving children , senior citizens , and moms .

Have the saints sent down a savior to watch over us ?

Are we repaid for all those years " in god we trust" .

Villains and enemy's stand no chance to the power .

And we realize that at the final hour .

Judgment will be passed we will be set free .

It took years of blood and sweat but now we can be .

This was written by a friend. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

2. why is this a must read? i seriously am getting kind of frustrated with the way people are posting some topics these days. they load them with asterisks and exclamation points like it is something that will significantly matter to everybody, not saying that this will or will not. I just don't understand why people feel the need to hog the spotlight and give no respect for the other topics on the board. Just my opinion, had to get that off my chest.

3. It's a shame you took it off your chest, and onto my post. I am definatly a humble person here, and many people have been helped by information and advice about salvia from me. I found this to be a deep poem, and knowing the person who wrote it, gave it a deeper meaning to me. It does not matter if a thread significantly matters to anyone or not, but that it mattered significantly to the person who posted it. Anyway, Thanks for taking the time to read it, and for posting your view.

4. well dude, it's nothing against you personally, first of all. secondly you say it's significant to the person who posted it, aka, you.. so why make a big scene about it on the boards? i know you're a chill guy and everything and i guess i feel bad taking it out on you, i dunno, just the way i feel.

5. well, atleast we kinda got over it. I thought you were coming off as an arrogant asshole, but once you made it clear it was directly not at me, I understood your frustration, although the -rep. wasn't needed.