Pocket vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ImmortalBlack, Sep 24, 2011.

1. What is the best pocket vaporizer. By best i mean in terms of how much smell is released, and the quality. i want one for smoking in my dorm, i have a roomate that doesnt approve of smoking so i need something that wont smell. only pocket vaporizers, pipes not gonna work

2. Flight box ftw

3. I suppose the mflb sort of has the market on this one.

IMO it's way overpriced tho, just like all vapes.

4. I think a vape that has a lifetime warranty is well worth $100. Best investment I've made in a long time.

5. mflb for sure, it's small and portable, just looks like a box

6. MFLB for sure, I've never smoked out of it but:
    Cons: Price, Tiny Hits, Learning Curve
    Pros: Life long Warranty,Gets you baked once you learn, rechargeable batteries

7. learning curve ? is it something new smoking for a vaporizer ???? and thanks for all the advice so quick. im ordering it today :] with a candle burning there should be no smell right ?

8. Are u in a medical state? Get a hash oil vape pen!

9. i already ordered the MFLB. i cant wait to get it. thanks for all your help guys.... and wykyd im not sure. is florida a medical state ?

10. [quote name='"ImmortalBlack"']i already ordered the MFLB. i cant wait to get it. thanks for all your help guys.... and wykyd im not sure. is florida a medical state ?[/quote]

Florida is not

11. If it's not too late, I'd suggest you get the DaBuddha Vape. It's $180-ish, compared to the MFLB's $120-ish, but the DBV is over nine thousand times better. It's not portable, but it is somewhat small, and you could put it behind your desk or something when you aren't using it.

I'd suggest you get a nice pipe for outdoor smoking, and a DBV for indoor vaping. You won't regret buying the DBV.

12. Wispr man, I haven't used one but from what i've heard it basically just fixed all the problems with the Iolite, which I thought was a great piece of kit anyway.

13. What this man said.

However instead of a pipe a handheld vape is a better choice.

I own a Iolite and SSV, while the mouth piece broke the rest of the unit is intact and mine does get a fair bit of abuse...

And its definately not a one hitter, can be used in a group :cool:
    It looks so discrete, most people think its a fancy asthma pump or something, I used it on a dance floor without people noticing haha.

Try that with a battery :eek:

For what its worth though, $100 for a vape isnt a bad price at all.

14. Its one day too late :/ buh i probably will be getting a home vape once i save up again. So i will keep this in mind. is this the best in terms of stealth for being non portable ?

15. A vape is a vape. Seriously you don't need to spend 180 bucks on a vape, you could easily buy one for 80-120ish that is just a standard adjustable temp box vape. Da Buddah has a knob but no screen to tell you the temp, and in my person experience using those styles of vapes they are more finicky about temperate and you can end up igniting the trees which is bad, and very very harsh. With a temp gauge you just set it to the temp you want and boom.

But in all honesty, you will most likely be happy with whatever you buy. I am just a Jew with money so I don't like spending more than I absolutely need.

16. for me i am mainly worrying about the smell that is released and how quickly i will be able to warm up and cool down the vape. Since im doin this in a dorm with a roomate that hates weed, these are most important for me

17. Having never actually used a dbv, I don't know the exact warm up time but based on ones i've used, wait time is around 3-7 minutes. I say that because I have a crap memory and don't gauge time well. Also the smell will be the same really no matter what vape you use. But it smells baaad if you catch it on fire, which has happened with the vapes with no temp gauge.

18. No, a vape is not a vape. Unfortunately those digital temp gauges are all too often wildly inaccurate and inconsistent, and so offer a false sense of security. But the Seventh Floor vapes (and a number of other decent models that are heat adjustable, but temperature readout-free) are quality units designed to maintain a consistent temperature at any given setting of the dial. It isn't necessary to have a digital readout (a component which can die all too easily) when anyone can read the position of the dial as they would the small hand of a clock (ie 10 o'clock, 12 o'clock, 1 o'clock ...).

19. I stand corrected. Didn't really think that there may be indicated temp just written around the dial in the form of ticks. Imagine that, just like a clock. Sometimes the simplest solution is the best.

I still think prices for vaporizers is really too much. Someone should totally start a vaporizer company and make some simple functional vapes. Maybe someday I could give it a shot. It would be really cool to design one yknow.

20. MFLB. All day, everyday.