Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pocket Digital Scales

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dan Kush, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Looking to get a pocket digital scale that is accurate to 0.01 of a gram. I dont want it to be over $50 and Im probably gonna have to pick it up online. For those of you who have a trusty dig scale than tell us how it is and give a recommendation. I was looking at this scale called Ohaus YA102 Digital Hand-Held Balance 100g x 0.01g I think I'm going to get it because it runs off of AAA batteries, not expensive watch batteries.

2. I've got a blade scale and it's shit. I like the one that you've found so far, Subbed for possible suggestions as well.

3. I have a pro scale 111 or something like that, works well, batteries last awhile, eight bucks at CVS to replace both every few months about. Reads .00g and can switch to ounces, ct's, and something else I think. I'd recommenced it, I think it costs in the $30 range.

4. I can recommend Myco MZ-100 scales, they weigh to 0.01 all the way up to 100g, I have had 4 or 5 scales before 2 of which were the Myco MZ-100 and They were much better than the other scales i had. They're very accurate and cheap, However the lowest they actually weigh is 0.03 I couldn't seem to get it to weigh any lower than that.

5. why do cell phone calls while scale is on make weights jump around not all but a lot of them check it out be care full witch one you buy only the ones after year 2000 and up do it

6. is it true i can calibrate the scale with a nickel? I heard they weigh exactly 5 grams. And a dollar i heard weighs 1 gram.

7. i got a $20 scale from the varity store...works perfectly