Pocket bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thelizardkin, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Check out my micro pocket bong I got it for $15 and it's small enough to fit in my pocket
    [​IMG]

2. are you gonna keep water in it while in your pocket? its not to discreet, people gonna think the bong in your pocket is a mad raging boner hahahaha

3. I don't keep the water in it I put it in before I toke and this bong is honestly smaller than my boner it's only 5" tall

4. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']

I don't keep the water in it I put it in before I toke and this bong is honestly smaller than my boner it's only 5" tall[/quote]

My 16in bong is also smaller than my boner...I wish...

5. my friend had a rasta beaker one of these, be careful not to spill water outa that carb onto your crotch. i did ever time i used his:mad:

6. I would cork the hole and fill it with water then put it in your pocket, and just wear some cargo shorts or something baggy and no one will see it:p

7. I don't need to keep h20 in it I keep water bottles at all my smoke spots and it takes less than half an ounce and it doesn't even need water it's so small it works as a steamroller but my favorte thing about it is it's completly unique I bought it off the street from some glass blower it was probably his first boro tube

8. Shameless bump

9. well here is my travel pocket piece.
    [​IMG]

10. ^^^beer glass?

11. thats what i believe it is. it was a gift from a friend and he is clueless about it. but everything about it looks like beer glass. i love this thing, rockin it everywhere. hahahah

12. nice gift! definitely looks like beers

13. That's sick OP

14. Dude. Where could I get something like this?! This is perfect for what I need!

15. That is a very nice micro bubbler

16. Thank you

Idk if you could I bought it off some random glass blower on the street for $15

17. I can carry around my ROOR 100ml (9") without anyone noticing... I've even had a conversation with a cop in my neighborhood with it in my pocket without a problem :smoke: