Po Shows Up Right After I Buy Weed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nag Hamadi, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #21 Nag Hamadi, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
     Luckily, although I live in rural Iowa, my neighbors don't seem to give a shit about anything. Unless it involves the dogs. My mom and I can scream at each other on the deck drunk as fuck at all hours of the night and nobody says anything. I can sit outside and smoke a bowl and either nobody sees, or nobody cares. You'd think they'd be a little more anal about things, but they're really not.

Luckily, though there's a bathroom right at the bottom of the stairs that has a bottom the stairs with a bumper sticker that says "u.S. (pot leaf) VOTER)" they didn't see that.

Believe me, I know. I thought I was done as soon as I saw that curly blond mop on top of J's head. This was more than a warning.

2. You played it well, but you shouldn't be taking such a risk.

3. #23 Nag Hamadi, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    I realize that now. I'm not willing to risk my freedom to get high anymore. I'd rather be sober out here than sober in prison.

I have an appointment with her in 2 hours. Drinking much water. Also I took my mom to see The Purge the day I wrote this.

4. I still can't figure out wtf rhymes with whore teen :laughing:

Me neither, and I thought about it for hours :laughing:

6. Mortein, I think. :eek:

Goddamnit I hate myself for not getting that sooner haha. Good looks on not spelling it properly; technically you didn't break the rules :p

Good luck with that shit OP.