Po-po trouble

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nu-strain, Apr 26, 2005.

1. How do you guys make sure that your grow room, whatever doesn't get found by anyone.

I'm thinking about starting to grow but im paranoid that i'll get caught.

What measures do you guys take?

2. #1 Tell NO ONE
    #2 NO ODORS
    #3 low wat lights, like 250 wat hps
    #4 dont sell

dont smell, dont sell, dont tell. :hello:

3. Telling no one is a big one, no matter how much you want to brag that is #1. Almost as bad as cops is someone ripping off your grow. Just think things through and itll all work out. :)

4. ok, so there is no posibility of a plumber going into your basement to check out some tubes or whatnot and finding your grow room and getting arrested?

This was just an example, can things like this happen?

5. just dont put your grow room any where near where anyone goies..

6. THC101 speaks the truth that rhyme is GOLD KEEP TO YOUR SELF NO MATTER WHAT that is why you have grow journals becusae these guys dont know where you live but you still get to share and brag about what you have grown plus quick responce problem solvers.
    -lex

7. When you start your grow you need to use common sense to get past stuff like that. Make it a stealth grow in a small cabinet or something. If you need a person to come into your house then lock it up, or move it, or just stay with them as they do work and chat so you can keep an eye on them.

8. i've grown before, then right before a harvest i got shitfaced and spilled the beans to a room full of people i just met. that was by far the worst mistake i've ever made weed wise. not telling is so important. RESIST THE URGE TO HOT DOG!

9. That's why this place is soooo useful, not only do you get great tips and advice but my natural tendancy to 'share' is accomplished here without the risk of discovery.

Good luck with it!