PNW Organic

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Wompus, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Here's my medical outdoor in Washington state. OG Kush, Mango Kush, and green crack. 20 gallon pots. Picture was taken a week ago. 20180812_003958.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. It looks like it was taken in 1988 haha. Nonetheless, looks great!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Will post more pics tomorrow and they will be better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. You know, from now on whenever I use Big Bud I'm gonna think, "Wompus."

Nice plants! Wish I could grow outdoors here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Looking good man

• Like Like x 2
  6. Man I'm with Didactylos wish I could grow outdoor !

• Like Like x 1
  7. Been a busy bee, will keep a weekly log on here from now on..

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's the way to be !! Look forward to it bro

9. Nice plants you got there! Just curious though why dont you fill up those pots with more soil? they look half empty?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I already did. WILL post new pics in the next day. Those pics were taken before I did that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I already did. WILL post new pics in the next day. Those pics were taken before I did that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. California. Many counties ban growing outdoors where plants can 'easily be seen by the public.'

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ive always wanted to move there to grow. We have to have it out of sight as well.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lucky guys just be happy you're legal .

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Always legal!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I'm ECSTATIC that we're legal, and wish you were too! I'm married and my wife doesn't partake, so I was never comfortable exposing her to the legal hazards of growing before. I'm on my first grow since 1978 and loving every minute of it -- except for the spider mites. haha

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pair cayenne with jalapeno peppers for a potent punch of capsaicin. Boil 1/2-cup of dried jalapeno peppers and 1/2-cup of dried cayenne peppers in a couple quarts of water. ... Pour the capsaicin water into a spray bottle and spritz it onto your plants..works like a charm and no harmful chemicals!

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'll bear that in mind for the next time the little bastards show up. I used Smite on em before which worked great, but your method sounds a lot cheaper. :D

• Like Like x 1