Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Can you get med for that?
    I get 'em wicked bad, to the point where I can hardly stand up and walk, but then I'll smoke some bowls and be able to function.
    Just wondering if PMS is a reason for a prescribtion.

2. if it's not it should be

3. Kali Mist has been reported to help with this very problem hence the reason so many ladies seem to enjoy it so much.

4. I'm pretty sure it is. I get major cramps as well, but I don't think Washington is down with the ganj yet..

5. Damn dude, that really sucks, I'm not sure what they have for it.

I've never gotten cramps, God must like me :)

6. god must hate me, my ovaries feel like they're clawing out of my body.

7. #2 reason why i love being a guy....
    #1 is there is no way in hell im gonna force a baby outta me....

8. probably not for PMS but for menstrual cramps, i guess it could be argued. but if they dont for cramps there's plenty of other causes that could be used to get a card.

9. In cali i know you can get them for both!!

10. take a nap sweetie? And get yourself a chocolate bar, you'll make it! :)

That really sucks though, just be careful one of my friend's had an ovarian cyst and she just thought she just had major bad cramping.

11. MJ has been shown to be an effective muscle relaxer and will definitely help with cramps.