Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

plzz help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedsmoker 420, Apr 2, 2011.

1. ok so me and my buddies were at a park at 8 pm just sitting in the car,and there was a car of people we didnt know next to us. i was the oldest one there (20) and my my other friends 2 who are 17 and 19 .so i smoke a cigarette and see the fucking roll in with his douchy spot light and shit and tell the one car next to us that at sundown you have to leave parks so we asked if we should leave and he saw a cigarette butt on the ground and asked all of us how old we are and then randomly took all of our names and my friends drivers license and told us to wait so we wait for about an half hour and and he comes back says "yeah you have to be out of here by sunset so you better leave" and we say okay we will then he walks away but then says "wait some of you arent old enough to be smoking cigarettes so step out of the car. " so one officer takes me over and asks me to turn around and i ask him whats the probable cause to search me? and then i just put my hand in my sweatshirt pockets because i was freezing and shivering and right after i put my hands in my pockets he shoved me against the car and said put your hands behind your back and put me in cuffs , searched me found weed and a bowl. my friend got searched to and they found his zip and scale. but i need to know, do i have case here? can i take this to court and say that there was no reasonable suspicion to search me? please reply im super pissed and they also took my fucking cash i had on me.

2. For all he knows you could have pulled a gun or knife out.... He had ever right to do what he did.

If you don't want your shit taken away leave it at home.

3. unless the legal age to smoke cigarettes is 21 theyve got nothing on you.

4. never put your hands in your pockets around a cop.

5. .....

6. yeah but i wasnt reaching super quick like i was going to grab anything i just set them in there and sat there then he shoved me. i wasnt yelling or anything he said i was obstructing also because i didnt listen, but all i did was ask him (calmly) if he had reasonable cause to search. its not like i denied the search i just asked a simple question.

7. yeah but he didnt know he had weed at first................ dot dot dot .... i dont know if being at a park after sunset(no freedom nazi germany shit) gives him the right to search you. but if it doesnt and he had a cig that doesnt give the cop the right to search him if hes over 18. :smoke:

fucking gestapo i swear to god i feel like i live in nazi germany here sometimes, free country my ass. love the people but the government fucking blows massive cock

8. Doesn't matter. You could have put his life in danger. Cops can't just be all "oh this kid is probably just cold, so I'll risk getting stabbed and let him keep his hands out of my sight"....

9. yes i hate the fucking police man. i love this quote

Marijuana never kicks down your door in the middle of the night. Marijuana never locks up sick and dying people, does not suppress medical research, does not peek in bedroom windows. Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could -William F. Buckley, Jr

10. okay i understand the cuffs he put me in but why did he search me then?

11. No if it wasn't past curfew and if you had told him I do not consent to a search then he's got nothing exept maybe a pink slip for illegally searchng you

12. Because he had suspected that you had a weapon/and or drugs in your possession.

13. #13 weedsmoker 420, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    i dont have a curfew??.... but why would he suspect that? becuz i put my hands in my pockets i mean come on man.

14. Yes. They are legally aloud to do that. Once they beleive there might be a weapon involved they can and will search you.

15. but he asked me to turn around so he can pat me down then i asked if he had probable cause, he didnt want to search me in the first place becus i he thought i had weapon he wanted to search me in the first place for no reason at all.

16. just find a good lawyer to fight the case and it will be like it never happend man. you should be worried about your record.