Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plz View and Share :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipee the stone, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Well I have been a Grasscity Member for a year now and I really love this website. Well I'm gonna ask for a little help from you my fellow stoners, has not thing to do with the sweet plant called marijuana though, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO8_D2IizE4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]With You by Carlos - Original Song!!!!! - YouTube[/ame], can you go to the link and view the video, Im doing this as a favor for him and what better way than to get him some views on a awesome original song..Plz and thank you :)

2. dafukisdisshit?

3. Not bad at all I only listened to like 30 sec but man's got skills

4. fuck outta here bro theres an entire fuckin arts n music section for this lame shit...and no you havent been a GC member for a year now....and really? pushing ur OWN videos (we all know thats really you) on a weed website??? pretty sure you should pack up your amp now, thanks...byee

5. [quote name='"Pipee the stone"']Well I have been a Grasscity Member for a year now.[/quote]

You haven't, actually.

6. yea i know but since the beginning of the year thats wat i meant

7. Well tell your freind good luck. Honestly he kinda sounds like Fez from that 70s show, he acts like it to. Sorry to be hard but hes gotta work on those singing skills, sounds like hes just kinda muttering/talking. He needs more passion! pretty good at guitar tho.

8. [quote name='"IzZ Tip C"']dafukisdisshit?[/quote]

Rofl! You made me lol. Thank you.

9. [quote name='"Tosh."']Well tell your freind good luck. Honestly he kinda sounds like Fez from that 70s show, he acts like it to. Sorry to be hard but hes gotta work on those singing skills, sounds like hes just kinda muttering/talking. He needs more passion! pretty good at guitar tho.[/quote]

I agree with this post 16,000% (roughly) and i must emphasize the "passion" portion. PLEASE work on the passion!

Just as a suggestion tell him to record just the guitar then get some headphones and record the vocals separately. Tell him to stand up and get into those lyrics.

10. thanks for the posituve enerfy -.-