Plz tell me whats goin on here ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blanchdave, Dec 26, 2007.

1. If you save this pic yourselves u can go real close-up if ya need to,,
    The 2 circled seed type things are visible below most buds throughout plant.... :confused:

Can some1 tell me what is going on and if this means the end of the plant ??

Attached Files:

2. looks normal to me?

3. those are what the pistils come out of, its normal for a female plant.

EDIT: are you expecting seeds? the plants pistils are still very clear, probably still awhile till harvest but im still not sure what your question is.

4. Some1 told me that them sac things with the 2 hairs are actually seed pods ??

So your tellin me he's wrong ?? Nice 1 !!!

5. Looks like seed pods to me. Empty ones let's hope.

6. does that mean the plant isnt producing thc ??

i havnt a clue whats going on ? this is my 1st grow :confused:

This plant is between 2 other females in the closet, is it ok to keep it here ?

Thanks again

7. im not 100% but im pretty sure they show up no matter what, but they can be empty, at least i had all those as well but they were tiny and didnt have any seeds. i believe they are always there on females tho.

8. ok,, thats not so bad then :)

thought i was gonna hav to bin it !!

Thanks

9. Looks fine to me...

10. could be false seed pods..... even if they are seeds...its still gonna be potent

11. buds and seed pods are the same thing,so dont worry they aint gonna polinate;)
    looks fine mate.

12. THC is meant to help the plants grow seeds

seed pods that don't have seeds is where the most thc is

yup yup looks good to me :)

keep tokin:smoking:

13. Smokable bud is made up mostly of seed pods and little bud leafs. Even seedless bud.

THC is produced by MJ as a sunscreen, it doesn't help the plant to grow seeds (except to shield the seeds from the sun).

14. And the sun expels UVB rays which the plant naturally protects itself from by making more trics,thats why we try to bombard our buds with it artificially.:D