Plz recomend beginner soil fet plan.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bob bobbinson, Apr 18, 2006.

1. oops thats Fert :}

Hey guys :hello: New to the community here. I wanted to ask If somone could plz recommend a good beginner soil fert. plan/schedule.

Ive read soo much info, but not seen many specific things on beginning to end soil ferts.

Im planning on buying i think from this place http://www.altgarden.com/site/fertil/page1.html

Can U guys recommend everything a beginner using soil and 400w light should use? 8 plants max. Also a schedule, or a link to something VERY comprehensive. Yes, I have read the grow guide and others, but they only tell about mixtures, and most is hydro. not seen a beginning to end plan for soil. Also I have watched a few grow dvds and they didnt get into exact soil nutes either.

THX so much. sry if this question has been asked to death. :smoking:

2. HIGH whats up well from what ive heard on this forum theres a type of soil called fox farms ocean and forest or sumthin like that EXCELENT soil, for the begining stages you want to use a high nitrogen soil, dont feed it untill ur between the 3rd and 4th week good luck hope your grow is good

oh ya and welcome to grass city:hello:

3. thx much for the reply. I should have mentioned that I have the fox farms soil :}

Plants are germing now in that soil, so im good for a few weeks, but I need to know what to get nute wise after those weeks are up.

4. so you are saying, get the first set of three items on that page and follow instructions?

Im using foxfarm soil. will that fert be ok? and strong enough?

5. Buy stuff that has no ferts in it, or has some organic ferts only. Then, never use any non-organic ferts, just use organic. It's great for beginners because you can't really overdose on organic ferts, so your plants won't burn.