Plz Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by pyrotec420, Jan 4, 2004.

1. here it is plz see wats wrong with it thanks alot!

Attached Files:

2. another pic of my plant help me out plz!!??

Attached Files:

3. it's o.k......you have a nitrogen defficency, get a fert with a gook amount of nitro in it.....that's the fist number in the N-P-K chart......like 25-25-25 etc.......as long as it's got a big first number, and a high second as well.....as high as you can find for the secong number........try like a 25-52-10.............just dilute it properly and add every second watering, and it'll help.........however the plant does naturally need N during flowering, and later in flowering this is more natural.........at what stage of flowering is she?.......they usually look like yours at approx week 6-8.............Peace out...........Sid

4. I would also recommend an increase in lighting next time. See how far apart your nodes are? That's because the plant is stretching trying to get closer to the light. Either increase the wattage or bring the lights closer...

-rw-

5. lights

see how the older leaves cant be sustained. betchya u are feeding it enough and that the plant isnt getting enough light to use it, so the poop sack fan leaves are loading up.

i also will bet that ur water is hard and that u are getting some salt and fert. buildup in ur soil.

and i also bet that this took about 2x longer to grow that size than enough light will produce.

buy a 400hps and that will more than likely solve ur problem.

rw hit it.

6. This, IMHO, is what plants oughta look like. These babies are approx. 3 weeks old and already have developed 6-8 nodes. This is mostly due to the light being provided - I'm running a 1000W metal halide on top and a 250W high-pressure sodium firing from the side.

In addition, I follow a very strict organics-only feeding regimen. I use nothing but good potting soil, worm castings, and organic compost tea. In addition, I also use nothing but pure, warm rainwater for watering. When it rains around here, I collect buckets of it from my downspouts. I then bring the buckets indoors and set 'em on top of my gas furnace. After a day or so, it warms right up and my babies LOVE IT!!

My last crop was done this way and the results were damn good - it is some of the smoothest smoke I have ever had, and I've been smoking a LONG time [smile].

So, in a nutshell: give yer plants lots of light, organic ferts, and warm rainwater and you, too, will have a helluva crop in several months...

-rw-

Attached Files:

7. HIGH All, how long into 12/12? What type of fert's you feeding her?

8. "When it rains around here, I collect buckets of it from my downspouts. I then bring the buckets indoors and set 'em on top of my gas furnace. After a day or so, it warms right up and my babies LOVE IT!!"

Are you saying you essentially collect water from your roof? If so, I wonder if it is as clean as you think. Kind of interesting that you would use water that is probably contaminated with a variety of biological and toxological substances after putting so much effort into organic feeds and such. What is your roof made of?