plz help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pyrotec420, Oct 15, 2003.

1. my plant looks like its dying the leaves are getting a bit rusty at the bottom and the top ones are getting this whitish stain sort of thing happenen to it i need some imidiate help ! ..anyone now wats wrong ? ... i have my cycle on 16/8 the plant is about 7 inches tall the stem hasnt thickened to thick yet and i wateer it about 2-3 times a day wenever it looks like its drying up !! help me out!..also the top leaves there not straight up any more there dying downward i guess like there getting very weak to not be able to hold it up.....

2. i agree with highgirly...stick yr finger in the soil to bout 1 inch, if it feels wet theyre fine, if dry, then water...

i dont grow in soil but ive read enuf posts from people with the same problem to know that that is how you can tell...

3. TO MUCH WATER!!!!!!! I WATER EVERY 3 DAYS!!!!!!! You are killing it with kindness!!!

4. I use miracle grow soil, more like mulch, it holds a lot of water. I water once a week at most for my grow. Rather be a little dry than too wet i figure.

5. its worse to under water then over but wither cna kill your plant. feel teh weight of your pot when it swet then keep doing this every day until it starts to feel liek its just soil in it. you wnat the lower soil to be most, not bone dry, not soggy. once you find out ow often you need to water you should keep on that schedule and as the plant gets bigger you wamy need to change how oftern your water by a day or two. also when the plant is transplanted into a bigger pot you wont need ot water as frequently. I got the timing right over the summer for the most growth my plant shot up a good 2-3" every watering every 3 days but thats too often for outdoor for saftey reasons so i transplanted itno a 5 gal and it was onece a wekk from then on except durring late summer when it was hot and low humidity then it was every 5-6 days and the lasts 2 weeks of my grow they were watered every 9 days because of 70-50 degree fall temps.