plz help? super weird..

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by saint1972dog, Aug 7, 2009.

1. i have a real nice super bushy alaskan thunder fuck and she is about a week into flower in a 6'x5'x3 grow tent and a 600w HPS.. just about every time i go look at her random parts of the top leafs have small to to medium sized like drops/specks of water or moisture and there is nothing near the top that could cause this im doing soil using FFOF and FF tiger bloom and Big bloom, she LOVES her nutes and is a HUGE plant (will post pics when i can tonight) but i wanna know what this is?!!! could it be like fly pee? or bug pee or something LMAO? or could the leafs be sweating kinda like? i have two train wreck girls in there too and there a week in also, and they never have anything like this there also not as big... but i dunno could the plant be sweating? when i touch the "water" and smell it it smells like plant/skunk like you would imagine the inside of the stem to smell like ... ANY HELP?!!

2. The only time i c this wen the fan leaves @ the top over lap and touch and with not enough flowing air around them they sweat, i tuck or tie leaf back or if needed more air flow,i wont no part of a mold situation:smoking:

3. The xylem of a plant (basically empty straws) draw up water straight to the top of the plant. Those drops are just transpiration, which means the plant is healthy. Unless of course there is a ton of water coming out, which i've never seen before.

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

each one of these is a different leaf, and i have good ventilation, and a fan blowing pretty good right on her and lol gimmie a min ill post pic of full plant, its gonna be a little hard to tie ANYTHING back, just tie for support when she gets later into flowering!

thanks all for help!

5. All I know is from my biology class. , but I really wouldn't worry about that (plants perpire like people). Hopefully somebody more knowledgeable will see this and be able to answer better than me.