Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plz Help Share...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipee the stone, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Well I have been a Grasscity Member for a year now and I really love this website. Well I'm gonna ask for a little help from you my fellow stoners, has not thing to do with the sweet plant called marijuana though, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO8_D2IizE4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]With You by Carlos - Original Song!!!!! - YouTube[/ame], can you go to the link and view the video, Im doing this as a favor for him and what better way than to get him some views on a awesome original song..Plz and thank you :)

2. You would have gotten more views if you posted that 4pm to 8 pm

3. Oh ok, thanks for the tip, ill do it tomorrow