**PLZ HELP** MULTI STRAIN COCO GROW

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pbeezy94, May 23, 2018.

1. Not insect damage? Couple photos up top look like thrip damage with the squiggly silver lines.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for the response PPORTN. That's actually the first thing i thought as well, however, i dont have the squiggly lines at all.. Pretty ununiform, but solid coverage. Seems to be engolfing the entirety of leaves on the GSC. Have also checked pretty well for any crawlers or jumpers... Especially in the coco...

Could this be related to under or perhaps over feeding them? I have been running the flora trio pretty hard in contrast to what i see is the norm..

3. Goodluck bro hunt the info

• Like Like x 1
  4. Why don't you just use the Lucas formula for coco? 6ml Micro/9ml Bloom - that's it.

5. thought it looked like thrips too.

6. This was my first thought, but I can't find ANYTHING on the leaves or in the medium... The coco was brandnew, along with the pots, and nothing has been exposed to anything that would typically carry thrips (soil, outdoors, other plants)

Whn I get home from the office I'll do another thorough investigation, but in the meantime is there anything else this might be??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. honestly man, as I mentioned previously, this is my first run with coco... I've always heard you can't go wrong with the flora trio if giving proper amounts (which apparently I may not be)

Is lucas formula that good? I've seen it mentioned a couple other places, but I didn't hear of it until AFTER buying everything, including the flora trio

8. Alright boys; Just got done feeding them a Lil bit ago.. Dropped the doses down to right around a half Tsp of each, and upped the calmag to 2ml from the usual 1.5. PH was 5.8 -6.2. PPMs were 345-364. Runoff was 370-650ppm, with PH 6.2-6.5.

Did a VERY thorough search for thrips, aphids, etc.. NOTHING in the medium or foliage... I have had run ins in the past using soil (old house/equipment), and I found them pretty much instantly, and got it under control.. Eventually wiped out all together (Root aphids)... Nothing in here as far as ANY bugs, and this is truly fucking my mind super hard now

9. Keeping hunting bro

10. I would spray with neem oil just to be safe homie. Looks alot like a thrip problem combined with TMV. I used to get a lil bit of TMV and I rarely smoke anymore, its weird. They dont look like anything to concerning though. Keep doin what your doin. Doesnt look like a nute issue to me honestly

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks man -- That's a good idea, cant go wrong I guess. Just hate the smell of it honestly lol.. I literally haven;'t had a single square smoked in my house.. Only buds (either joints,bongs, dabs, or vapes, not even blunts), and I do vape around them sometimes.. No cigs though.. I gotta say, the more I look at it, the more like thrip damage it appears to be, but to turn entire leaves white/yellow, and the majority of the plant as well would be a pretty bad infestation. Absolutely no sign though, and I am not so new to this....

12. I have had full grown vegged plants at 8 weeks only tolerated 300 ppm using GH Trio. Since then i always start 1/4 strength and after 24 hours if ppm has gone down i add 20 % more, i repeat until ppm tells me when its enough.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sometimes I get these small black bugs with orange legs. Actually have some of the bastards now but its only like a single small bug or just a couple of them and thats all it takes for them to leave a decent amount of those small "trails" or squiggly lines. I have to hunt them down amd squish em with my fingers and they leave green blood im assuming chlorophyll they sucked outta the plant. Maybe you have the same ones? Ill show you a pic tonight when lights turn on. Its not an infestation of them just one or two hanging out under leaves an shit.

• Like Like x 1
  14. After looking at the pics again(was drinking last night) it looks like it might just be TMV alone. I wouldnt worry about it unless it gets alot worse. Your plants look nice and healthy and should just push right through it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yoooo thanks for the response back my guy. Really TMV was one of my first thoughts.. I can't find anything else that looks quite like this...

The one thing I don't understand is: how in the F is this possible if tobacco has NEVER been smoked in my house... lol..

16. Jesus christ dude, this makes me feel like a fool for using this line...

I've already cut the strengths in half practically, down to a half Tsp (I know it's still a bit high) -- if I keep having issues, I will drop to 1/4, and of problems continue still, I will move onto a different line. Expecting some improvements in the days to come.

17. Pretty shitty picture taken last night.. Didn't really capture the one Girl Scout that is the current topic of discussion, but after going in my room this morning, she appeared to be glowing and had a Lil growth spurt overnight..Everything else seemed to be doing its thing!

One thing I need to get under control is my dickhead kitten... Fucker ALWAYS has to be in the tent. He forces his way in. If I take him out, he throws tantrums and literally trashes my house if locked out of the room this is in.. He's already ate one of the girl scout cookies (RIP) ... this morning, the fucker snuck in one of my passive intake holes and trampled over my healthiest plant, ripping One of the blades on the first set of fan leaves on my Pineapple express, which is the shorter one with the super fat fan leaves-- this deeply saddens me 20180523_220556.jpg

18. I feel ya man I still dont understand it myself either but it happens. Ugly ass patches huh lol. Yea ill definately post some pics of my grows tonight and show you my bug damage just so you know what it looks like. Its very little but gives you an idea none the less.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hahaha cats are funny think they own everything like its their way or the highway. Maybe you should spray with neem, bet you he wont try eating one of your girls again lmao

• Like Like x 1
  20. lmfao dude I swear! This little asshole is a straight monster.

Stuck in the office until around 5, but right when I get off I'll slide over to the local garden store and grab some up!!

Not only will it be a preventive measure in an unlikely but possible pest problem, but it will surely keep that lil kunt nugget from anihalating my plants. Perhaps next time he helps himself into my tent I should just wet my finger with some of it, and give him a little taste of it hahaha. Couldn't hurt I suppose!