1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

plz help me out

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by pyrotec420, Oct 13, 2003.

1. hello everyone i got a few questions about how i can make my weed stems strong and sturdy do i just put a fan on them and the lights closer...also wen do i start adding my fertilizers and wat kinds should i use i have 4 plants still pretty small tho (older sprouts)...hmm wat else....could u guys also tell me anything else thats important thanks alot ..later yo!
  2. yes put a fan blowing gently across them, and increase the fan power as they get bigger.......some like to bend the stems gently back and forward to get them stronger........fert is added when the plants are azpprox 21 days old, as the soil will hold natural ferts in it.......if added too early it could cause fert burn........what kind of light do you have them under.....if there young chances are it's fluros......if so an inch or 2 away from the plants, and once bigger get them under a HPS or MH......distance for these is approx 4" per 100w of power...........Peace out.......Sid
  3. but ya i agree with sid on that one

Grasscity Deals Near You