Plz help me get seeds .

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mansur, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Guys i. Got my growbox ready n running . I can't get seeds . I am ready to pay if i am guaranteed seed supply . I need only a dozen seeds of the best strains mostly sativa .
    It for my personal use not commercial at all .

2. Cannabis-seeds-bank.co.UK

3. List of legit seed banks

4. Original SSC
    Attitude
    Single seed centre
    herbies

Personal favorites in order

5. i think he means that he wants one of us to sell him seeds.....and the answer is most likely no

6. [quote name='"Project ICE"']i think he means that he wants one of us to sell him seeds.....and the answer is most likely no[/quote]

I thought so too but I figured he might be legit so I'd help him out.

If that's what you actually want, we're just going to assume you're a cop and obviously not help you out. I'm pretty sure that would be against the "asking for hook-ups" rule anyway.

7. word^

8. Order online like the rest of us buddy.

9. Seed hook-ups definitely against forum rules.

10. Just go to attitude seed bank.

You can send them money in the mail with no credit card needed.

I saw some delish' looking strains there also.

11. Well i m no cop. I am from Pakistan. No seeds here what so ever Tho I've been reading that some of the best strain r from this part of the world , I've tried few companies in Amsterdam but didn't receive the seeds .
    I am a regular smoker but we only get hash here n not at all good ! It's mixed n taste like shit so I decided to grow my own !

12. Order from attitude. I'm not sure what there policy is with shipping to Pakistan, but to the US if you pay the extra $ for stealth shipping and don't receive your package they will send you replacements free of charge.