Plz help me decide on........

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by erock48111, May 17, 2011.

1. one room, two rooms, or one room and a tent or two. My deal is this, I am for sure putting a room in basement, 15ft x 6ft. The actual grow area will be 4x8, two 600w. Now, I'm not totally done with construction, should I just put two rooms in- build a wall inbetween, divide the rooms into two, buy another door, more dry wall, more 2x4's, etc....., or would it be better to keep the big room and put a tent or two in there for mom and veg, then keep the remaining room out side the tents for flower....? I am a broke soul at this present time.... this is a slow process due to $. Any ideas..? I'm kinda thinking of finishing the one room and do the two lights, do both cycles in the one room, have four bulbs (2mh-2hps). this would mean no moms, and no clones, correct? Adding a tent would mean a light, hood, fans, ballast and what not for each tent, correct? More $.......

throw something.... see what sticks.

Thks.

2. Just do whatever you think is best man...its really your choice. You design the layout that you're gonna grow in...:)

3. I like having a minimum of two separate rooms w/ separate equipments for each. It's easier to plan a perpetual setup that way.

4. #4 erock48111, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    right... i maybe overthinking it. I know two rooms is the way to go, was actually trying to get ideas on how to for one room. clone/veg/mom/flowr. i more likely will need at least one tent.......

I got no idea what is best..... ofwhich, brings me to you.