Plz Help Me Confirm Foliar Spray Burn?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by greenbizzle, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Hi There, I Am Growing In Coco/soiless 24hr Veg Cycle 600w..1 Day From Switching To 12/12 Raz Kush
    I Watered Yesterday With Nutes/beneficials And Then Foliar Sprayed With
    Diamond Nectar From Gh & Drop Of Dish Soap With The Lights Off
    In A Rush I Had To Flipem Back On After An Hour Or So

And Today A Lot Of My New Growth/tops Have Yellowe blotches..surronded by green on
    brand new leaves..

Did I Burn My Girls? Is There Anything I Can Do? Are They Going To Be Ok?

Attached Files:

2. Thats a blurry picture but it does look as if you did burn your plant with the use of a chemical fertilizer in foliar feeding.

All you can really do now is spray your leaves down with plain water and wait to see if they pull out of it or proceed to worsen.

Be careful what you spray onto your plants sometimes just a little too much can be way too much.

Good Luck Live Long and Smoke Well.

3. Thank You! Just Curious
    Burning From The Chemical Spray Or Turning The Lights On Before The Plants Were Dry? Or A Combination Of Both?

Whata A Good Foliar Nutrient?

4. forget foliar spray - you don't need it. Marijuana plants aren't tropical plants that need high humidity levels. All you need is good soil and organic nutes. Oh and watch your pH levels. That's all marijuana needs to flourish. That and a bright HID.

5. Not true at all. The reason for foliar feeding is not for additional humidity but increased nutrient absorption through the leaves, It is very helpful when used correctly.

Foliar feeding is not a must, but definitely is a valuable tool for the serious grower.

6. You problem is due to Chemical burns. I do not believe it is from your lights unless your temps are above 85 degrees fahrenheit , In fact your lights must be on for foliar feeding to have any effect. But your temps must be between 60-70 degrees fahrenheit for you plants leaves to absorb the spray.

I only use 100% Organic nutrients so I suggest MAXICROP Liquid seaweed : 1/2 a cap per gallon of water this makes a great solution for foliar feeding.

7. lights on during foliar...and keepem on? why does everyone keep telling me to turn them off?
    my temps are btwn 75-78 with lights on...but im worried that 57-60 with lights off is too cold?
    whats ideal off temp?
    thx