plz help i need this question answered

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by zman6101, Dec 17, 2008.

1. i resently obtain some 25 mg adderall xr's and i wanted to use them to help me whith my studying. i have never done them before so i figured 2 would be a good dose(im 5 10 170 pounds) long story short i didnt sleep at all last night and this morning i have most the symptoms of od for example iregular heart rate and a upset stomch and tremors.

my question is should i be worried about my health? as far as kidney failure or somthing? I dont want to tell me parents cuz my dads a pharmacist and he would kick my ass if he knew i was doin pharms.

thanks gc

2. I think 50 mg was too much for your first time. You should be fine by tomorrow! If it gets worse, just tell your parents. They rather have you tell them, rather than you getting hurt.

3. Of the XR, you should have just had one. It will last 8 hours and will not effect you the same way the IRs do.

I think you're fine, honestly. Give it some more time. My friend got a stomach ache too when she took too much than her body could handle but it went away when it was all out of her system.

4. best thing to do is try to eat something to help push it through your system faster. i know, the last thing anyone on an amphetamine wants to do is eat, but it will help.