PLZ Anwser my questions!! 1st time grower here

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Weedman100, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Hey guys, new member here and looking for some help from some expect growers.

Ive been smoking a while and I really want to try growning outside this spring. I live in Massachussets and ive got a bunch of woods near my house i can grow in. My goal is to plant a bunch of plants and get as much bud as possible. :D Here are my Questions:

1. Im looking for a stable plant that will grow easily in my geografic area. Any ideas?

2. What kind of soil and fertilizers do I need?

3. How deep in the ground do i start the seedling?

4. Should i start in pots or no?

5. When should I plant the seedlings?

Any other useful information i need? (i no wut to do after i have a stable plant i think its the getting started part)

Im learning slowly but hope i can be a pro by planting season!

2. 1. Check out the strain descriptions from Nirvana, cheap seeds, good genetics. http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?category=Nirvana+Seeds

2. I like to use American Pride fertilizer from Fox Farm, its kind of pricey but well worth it. All you really need is some good organic top soil for like $4 a bag. Til a few bags into the earth and you got some pretty good soil

3. No more than 1"

4. To up your survival rate its a good idea, especially if youre buying seeds, but if you just end up planting a bunch of bag seeds (which isnt a bad way to go for your first time) Id just put a bunch of em in the ground and see what happens

5. After the last frost in your area (probably mid to end of april)

The reason I like American Pride fertilizer is because you dont need to go back to your spot every other week to re fertilize. Just mix it into the soil before you plant, come back every month or so to check up on em and weed out the males. Maybe add some bat guano when they start to flower. This prevents you from making a trail back to your plants that is easily detectable and perhaps followed by deer (weeds #1 enemy besides people). If theyre are alot of deer around your area, you may want to set up a simple chicken wire fence to keep them out. Even lining your grow area with dental floss will help keep deer out.

Remember, weed is exactly that, a weed. It is a very vigorous plant, and will grow in very extreme conditions. It does not need to be checked on very often or babied at all outside....just let it grow.

3. You seem pretty unsure. But then again so am I for the most part. :rolleyes:
    I'd take a peek at this e-book http://rapidshare.de/files/14612193/Can.zip
    It might answer some of your questions. Also, if you haven't used rapidshare before, first scroll to the bottom, select "Free", wait about 1 min, type in the letter code and press download :)
    That might help you out some.

4. Thanks for the help guys im gonna go download that book now.